Discuss your thoughts of the leaked CD tracks ...

gunsguy

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

or at least slow down, all he would have to do is make a statement, and say hey, these are demos, they are throwaway shit. wait a couple of months and the real shit will be out. It wouldnt stop everyone, but atleast some of the leak interest may stop. right now all we have are these leaks. OF COURSE WERE INTERESTED IN EM, we dont know when we may ever get the finished product.

just as long as Eulogy of a Broken Heart doesn't get leaked, i doubt axl really cares.

HUH? is that a real song or are ya fucken me?

that's supposedly the BIGGEST gun he has, and is held under strict lock and key. supposedly, only very few people have heard it. I bet anything that that's his single.

just as long as Eulogy of a Broken Heart doesn't get leaked, i doubt axl really cares.

that's supposedly the BIGGEST gun he has, and is held under strict lock and key. supposedly, only very few people have heard it. I bet anything that that's his single.

then where did you got this information from?

never heard of this title yet

then where did you got this information from?

never heard of this title yet

Same. I've never heard those titles mentioned before :blink:

I am really diggin Better and TWAT. However I'm pretty tired of IRS already. Hope its not on the album

LA

I wasn't really into IRS. Now its growing on me in a big way. Better is still my favorite to listen to, but TWAT is the one thats always stuck in head (when im not listening to them). Can't wait to hear the "rockers"

Might just be me, but I think Axl and Co have taken a strong influence from Noel Gallagher on TWAT. Same simplistic playing, but a wall of guitar noise.

LA

I can't hear that, It reminds me of old Guns N' Roses

I have a dislike of all things Oasis.

Edited by SLG

In order to make it easier for you to follow the discussions about the recent leaked tracks we've created a seperate thread for each song.

Please continue the discussion in any of the following threads:

"Catcher In The Rye" Discussion Thread

"TWAT (There Was A Time)" Discussion Thread

"Better" Discussion Thread

"I.R.S" Discussion Thread