Are you glad that these 2 were leaked?

ssiscool

I liked the songs, and it was really nice to listen to them...but for Axl this is not a big day....Wes is a idiot who sent this out on the internet.....fuck you!

Axl has worked on this album since 1994 and its the most expensive album ever made. He will finish it, an we destroying it while we spread this on internet.

:fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou:

Buddy even If you don't like it theres no need to be an asshole

There pretty sweet tracks, I want CD more than ever now

I liked the songs, and it was really nice to listen to them...but for Axl this is not a big day....Wes is a idiot who sent this out on the internet.....fuck you!

Axl has worked on this album since 1994 and its the most expensive album ever made. He will finish it, an we destroying it while we spread this on internet.

:fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou:

yeah butttttt it's been 4 years since that demo CD was made, so the songs are prolly all so different now anyway

No, I'm not glad. I'm indifferent to demos of any kind

I prefer to wait for the official release of the record before listening to the new songs.

Leaks kill the magic.

Axl will say when we have the right to listen to his work.

I think everyone here would have preferred to wait until the official release

but it is just taking too damn long and we can't help ourselves; we need something to hold onto.

yes I was very glad to hear the leaks

Of course you were, we all were glad to hear them. Just look at how many of us 'newbies'

are posting now after hearing them. I mean, I have been in this forum everyday reading

since I joined about 3 weeks ago and today is the first day I actually bothered to post.

It's all because of being able to hear the new tracks and know that all this obsessing isn't

over nothing. That there is still something out there to get worked up over.

yes I was very glad to hear the leaks

Of course you were, we all were glad to hear them. Just look at how many of us 'newbies'

are posting now after hearing them. I mean, I have been in this forum everyday reading

since I joined about 3 weeks ago and today is the first day I actually bothered to post.

It's all because of being able to hear the new tracks and know that all this obsessing isn't

over nothing. That there is still something out there to get worked up over.

hey welcome to the forum

On the one hand yes, I´m happy for these two leaks. They are awesome and are better than I had imagined. BUT on the other hand I´m not happy. I try to put myself in Axl´s shoes and he must be furious. He´s worked so hard to get this record and now that it was closer than ever someone spill the beans :no: . That´s not fair, I must admitt I went nuts when I discovered the leaks but we should respect Axl, it´s his long time job, his long time effort...it´s his baby!!

On the one hand yes, I´m happy for these two leaks. They are awesome and are better than I had imagined. BUT on the other hand I´m not happy. I try to put myself in Axl´s shoes and he must be furious. He´s worked so hard to get this record and now that it was closer than ever someone spill the beans :no: . That´s not fair, I must admitt I went nuts when I discovered the leaks but we should respect Axl, it´s his long time job, his long time effort...it´s his baby!!

Unless he had someone leak them on purpose. If doesn't want us listening to them all he has to do is say so.

Of course, maybe that is what that guy Merck has been trying to tell us - but then again, someone else suggested ( I can't remember where I saw it ) that maybe Merck is the one who leaked them in the first place, and he has been telling us not to download the links because he's :scared: of what Axl will do if he finds out

Edited by lite_sneeze

I'm very glad these tracks were leaked because it just shows us just how starved the fans are of official news and information about the album. Maybe the fans wouldn't be so ready to pounce all over these song leaks like horny fucking dogs if we actually got some news from a real source once in a while. :P

indeed I am glad! It helped a person (me) that started to loose faith in GnR to get some excitement back! I do like the tracks, I will buy CD and I would be even more happy if TWAT and whole Better also was posted now.

And hey, Merck; I promise, It won't ruin CD for me. It will just build up my longing for it.

Edited by evil_l