Why Slash could be right

SlashisGOD

Probably been done before. Sorry if it has been, so delete this if you see fit.

Think about it. Slash was in the band for the glory days. He is just as excited to hear this album as we all are. I'm sure people within the GnR camp have told him certain things pertaining to the album, since afterall, he was in the band. Slash doesn't seem like the type of guy who would spread rumors with no factual basis behind them, especially to just get attention. I therefore trust that Slash knows what he's talking about. I'm not saying March is the month, but maybe April or May?

Just because Slash is no longer a member of GnR doesn't mean he doesn't have inside information. If this was any other band, I would disregard his comments, but this is GnR and it seems anything can happen when it pertains to Guns.

Good point, plus if Axl and Slash have kinda patched things up then Axl may have let him in on a few of the secrets of the album, we know it may be hard to trust Axl on these matyters but when has Slash lied to us before??

Edited by Graeme

Good point, plus if Axl and Slash have kinda patched things up then Axl may have let him in on a few of the secrets of the album, we know it may be hard to trust Axl on these matyters but when has Slash lied to us before??

i dont know about that really

I think Slash is right - aren't VR putting out an album soon?

It's kinda like putting out movies - especially big ones - you look at what else is being released, and when, and schedule yours accordingly, then they kinda jockey for position a bit till the dates are finalized...

I'm sure they have information as to what studios are releasing what when that isn't available to the general public - whether its stolen information or common courtesy they provide each other I don't know - but their record company probably saw CD as one of the slated releases when they were deciding when to actually launch theirs.