• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

you think axl? whats ur thoughts. maybe axl wa behind this

i leaked them...thast right me...steve-o

i have all 64 tracks that axl has wrote for CD, he flys in from malibu every third wednesday of the month to go hit all the titty bars, and run around blasting CD from my truck.....he brings slah too, and its a blast.......he toldmenot to share it with anyone, but i couldn't wait any longer, so slash and I decided to leak some...hope you like them, i will release the Genral in a few mnuteswhn its done uploading

Could this be Axl's idea of promotion. Like, instead of putting so much effort and overdoing promotion, does he just want the songs to promote for themselves? I see more of a point in him randomly letting them out if he has and just let them promote on their own without him doing anything.

Also, at the same time, I think this is him saying THANK YOU MOTHERFUCKERS to all of us who have stood by him for the last 12 years and these forums....

that's why they got leaked here, and not somewhere else....

...its a great compliment to eric and jarmo as well.

Edited by elmir

Could this be Axl's idea of promotion. Like, instead of putting so much effort and overdoing promotion, does he just want the songs to promote for themselves? I see more of a point in him randomly letting them out if he has and just let them promote on their own without him doing anything.

If (and I mean IF) C.D is planned for a March release he's just got himself some fast, free promotion and put the spotlight back on Guns N' Roses

None of these will make the album now...

surely you can't be serious

You never know...

If Axl had enough finished songs and all of them are quality, why would he need to use the leaked songs?

Rest assured, the "big guns" haven't been heard yet so don't worry.

Hiya LR.......ain't Life fucking wonderful?

Hey man, some might even say "Ain't Life Grand"...

surely you can't be serious

You never know...

If Axl had enough finished songs and all of them are quality, why would he need to use the leaked songs?

Rest assured, the "big guns" haven't been heard yet so don't worry.

Hiya LR.......ain't Life fucking wonderful?

Hey man, some might even say "Ain't Life Grand"...

Catchy Phrase.............You may have something there...........