An Open Letter

warchild

I agree, full album should not be leaked or anymore songs, however, dont people agree that it would be easier for everyone in the gnr fanbase if we had a release date to look forward to, you will here music this year, great, when???????????????? Until then, people will still enjoy these little leaks.

I agree on this one.... :book:

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/i...p?topic=25774.0

why are you posting that link on every thread??

yeah/?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Until I get some confirmation, I SHALT DOWNLOAD THY SONGS. This I promise.

13 years of frustration, coming out now aided by the internet, you can not stop it. Quit fighting it and give us some info!

THAT IS ALL.

well said.

PEOPLE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR A FUCKING DECADE AND NOW YOU WANT'EM TO STOP LISTENING TO THE ONLY CRAPPY CHUNK OF CHINESE DEMOCRACY THEY GOT?

OK...here we go....3 in the pm and cold as a witches titty....shit on TV

feeling really masochistic so here's a chance to crucify warchild again.......don't miss it!

got the hammer and the nails.......?? BRING IT ON......

I see the cease and desist is already posted, sooooo, heres some of my email

removed adresses.......dontcha hate it?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Subject: GN'R / STOP IT!!!!

GUNS N ROSES // THE SILENCE IS ILLUSION

OPEN LETTER

Dear Gunners,

I have to get back to the topic and I apologizie to the band and to Merck

and all the others, but this needs to be done.

Three songs off of Chinese Democracy have been leaked so far. IRS, Better &

There Was A Time. They are supposed to be demo versions, two years old.

I know that the people who are currently attempting to leak the whole album

are reading this. This is for you:

Please, stop it. NOW!

If you have these 16 songs, fine for you. But please stop leaking it! We

have been waiting for much more than a decade, and it was often frustrating,

there were huge letdowns. But now the event we've all been waiting for is

just right around the corner. Please don't ruin it?

How would you feel if you had spent a decade of writing and recording, along

with a budget of over 13 million dollars, and just when you reach the

finish, someone destroys everything by leaking it to the internet.

PLEASE STOP IT!

..pseudo stupid studio musician work ethic...

Here's a news flash Genius......ANY MUSICIAN WORTH A SHIT DOES WORK IN A STUDIO SOMETIMES.....

Did you think Albums were created by the Keebler elves ? and it's a lot of fucking work.....

OHMYGODIHATESTUPIDPEOPLE

W.

i doubt there are more tracks here outside to leak..perhaps one or two instrumental tracks..but that's it...due to my opinion..

who told you that? was it Axl over in "My Space"??.....or on gnfr game show????

WARCHILD

I thought gnfr.com was put to dead like years ago. I was fooled to by that site. Trying to solve it, the site was all crap. Everyone knows the site is fucking fake since years ago. At least they should.

by the way warchild, you posted a topic some days ago about it? I've read it but I don't think if dark was behind that? I doubt it.... but perhaps your right.... Some nutcase is anyways.... In the same topic you mentioned his 'minions' which on some you are wrong, the company you orded to find that info out is...

I tried solving those ridiculous riddles....with some of the people you mentioned but never was his "minion" or anything. Haven't spoken to the dude in like years.. my screen name back then was 'anythingoes', you mentioned it as one of his minions. lol, no way in hell dude.

The one behind gnfr.com should be shot, misleading fans...bah

More on topic: good open letter, i hope nothing gets leaked. The demo's doesn't represent the completed Guns N' Roses tunes I guess. I must admit that I downloaded the songs and am listening to it constantly. I just hope no one ruins Axl's Christmas presents........by leaking more. :(

Edited by Dont Try Me

I thought gnfr.com was put to dead like years ago. I was fooled to by that site. Trying to solve it, the site was all crap. Everyone knows the site is fucking fake since years ago. At least they should.

by the way warchild, you posted a topic some days ago about it? I've read it but I don't think if dark was behind that? I doubt it.... but perhaps your right.... Some nutcase is anyways.... In the same topic you mentioned his 'minions' which on some you are wrong, the company you orded to find that info out is...

I tried solving those ridiculous riddles....with some of the people you mentioned but never was his "minion" or anything. Haven't spoken to the dude in like years.. my screen name back then was 'anythingoes', you mentioned it as one of his minions. lol, no way in hell dude.

The one behind gnfr.com should be shot, misleading fans...bah

More on topic: good open letter, i hope nothing gets leaked. The demo's doesn't represent the completed Guns N' Roses tunes I guess. I must admit that I downloaded the songs and am listening to it constantly. I just hope no one ruins Axl's Christmas presents........by leaking more. :(

My information was accurate, if you are not affiliated with that site, and merely misled by it, like MANY

I do apologize.......I repoted myself after I posted it so others wouldn't fall into the game.......

That site DOES and HAS misled fans who are hungry for information.......To Me Silence is preferable

to a Lie.....same goes with SP*AT......bullshit slingers

Ive been around for quite a while now.....and I'm sick of these people......

Back on topic ...Thanx for the Comments.....studio work can be brutal.....mix, remix. overdub, double

track....and that's after the songs are written, though some usually evolve in the process.....

It takes time to get a quality master......if your standards are high.....this album will Raise The Bar

in the cesspool of the music today.......PM me for more info

WARCHILD

I bet there could be a two years movie about the making of chinese democracy. A movie that lasted two years.

All the remastering and then the re remastering and then the re re remastering.......

But if the other song on the album is as good as the leaks. We are gonna have one hell of a ride rock4

Warchild, for probably the first time, I agree entirely with you. Well put! But we all though you'd been banned!

Why on earth would you think that? I am NOT here to stir up trouble, and question site ethics.....

I am here for GUNS n ROSES.......not to impress anybody, or to make myself popular....kill my post count and call me ethel...it doesn't matter to me......

Hell, call me names, ive been called worse by better.....but do not slag Guns N Roses......

That is why I am here, and that is enough for me......If this next section wears.....fit it!

Nothing is sacred

you draw the bottom line with a dollar sign

change your opinion at the drop of a dime

Graceless Intrusion

are you sanctified

in your judgement of me

All I deserve is what you were

Unable to see

DT

Warchild

No, mate, we thought you'd been banned because your name wasn't on the member list anymore - and after your post about dark yesterday, we all just assumed that madison had banned you.

I come in invisible quite often......and you don't get banned for telling the truth.....I reported myself and told them to read it and take it down.......

I prefer silence over misleading games for years.......the OFFICIAL word is the one that matters!!

WARCHILD

yes, silence is the best way in this (one would think).............If Axl would make comments on this leaks it might bite him back in the ass.....wouldn;t want that. Everything axl sais is analyzed too much, wouldn't do any good.

He only talks when he has something to say. Smartest way

I wonder what's up with the 16 songs you talked about? That much out there? Are those all demo's from 2004 or the 'real' finished version anno 2006? I doubt anyone has the actual album. I'd be too cruel to put it out.

I wonder what Axl did with the whole Buckethead situation. No wonder why it takes so long, trying to figure out what to do with them parts. People should understand that. I think allot of the work Bucket did is re-recorded by Finck and Richard is it not?

OK...here we go....3 in the pm and cold as a witches titty....shit on TV

feeling really masochistic so here's a chance to crucify warchild again.......don't miss it!

got the hammer and the nails.......?? BRING IT ON......

I see the cease and desist is already posted, sooooo, heres some of my email

removed adresses.......dontcha hate it?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Subject: GN'R / STOP IT!!!!

GUNS N ROSES // THE SILENCE IS ILLUSION

OPEN LETTER

Dear Gunners,

I have to get back to the topic and I apologizie to the band and to Merck

and all the others, but this needs to be done.

Three songs off of Chinese Democracy have been leaked so far. IRS, Better &

There Was A Time. They are supposed to be demo versions, two years old.

I know that the people who are currently attempting to leak the whole album

are reading this. This is for you:

Please, stop it. NOW!

If you have these 16 songs, fine for you. But please stop leaking it! We

have been waiting for much more than a decade, and it was often frustrating,

there were huge letdowns. But now the event we've all been waiting for is

just right around the corner. Please don't ruin it?

How would you feel if you had spent a decade of writing and recording, along

with a budget of over 13 million dollars, and just when you reach the

finish, someone destroys everything by leaking it to the internet.

PLEASE STOP IT!

..pseudo stupid studio musician work ethic...

Here's a news flash Genius......ANY MUSICIAN WORTH A SHIT DOES WORK IN A STUDIO SOMETIMES.....

Did you think Albums were created by the Keebler elves ? and it's a lot of fucking work.....

OHMYGODIHATESTUPIDPEOPLE

W.

I believe he was mocking your Pollyanna ideals on this topic,

not the work of studio musicians per se.