"People Will Hear Music This Year" - Axl Rose - 2006

Tyler Drama

I personally believed when Axl said we'll hear music this year he meant Chinese Democracy. I think to say "we'll hear music this year" and almost imply an album release and then only receive 2 and a half demos is an incredible let down.

Still, if Chinese Democracy is delayed once again at least he can say we did hear music.

In 2 And A Half Months, we've heard 4 new demos. IRS, Better, TWAT, and Cornshucker.

cornshucker?

I know, i corrected em :lol:

Look, I know Cornshucker is from the old band. I'm not a dumbfuck. Anyway, I just said that, that's some music that we've heard this year that we haven't heard before...

In 2 And A Half Months, we've heard 4 new demos. IRS, Better, TWAT, and Cornshucker.

If you think about it. 9. IRS, Better, Better Extended, TWAT version 1, TWAT version 2, Cornchucker, One In A Million, Patience, and Used To Love Her.

Yeah. Which is the same amount of Chinese Democracy songs we've heard.

If you think about it. 9. IRS, Better, Better Extended, TWAT version 1, TWAT version 2, Cornchucker, One In A Million, Patience, and Used To Love Her.

I was seeing if you'd pick up on that.

I was seeing if you'd pick up on that.

Yeah, you knew I was gonna say that.