So who here isn't downloading the leaked tracks?

sabre

Me for one, I think the album will be a much greater listening experience having not heard the songs already. I have the boot songs from 2002 but only a couple of those will be on the album I hope. Although I'll probably grow weak and find them.

Also, I go away for one fucking week and more news happens than in three years. fucking hell! :anger:

Edited by sabre

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will download whatever I want. And it is well within my rights(with the obvious exclusions). If someone has a problem with the leaks, go after the leaker. THAT leaker may very well be closer than they think. It's not like WE broke into AXL's studio and grabbed the disc. Someone close to the band leaked it. Go sue yourselves!!!

Me for one, I think the album will be a much greater listening experience having not heard the songs already. I have the boot songs from 2002 but only a couple of those will be on the album I hope. Although I'll probably grow weak and find them.

Also, I go away for one fucking week and more news happens than in three years. fucking hell! :anger:

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt,..

Anyone else who claims they haven't downloaded, or at the very least, taken a peak at the material is full of shit..

Hell, even the great administration on this board -- the very same people who condemned users for downloading the songs, admitted to doing the same.

-Kickingthehabit

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt,..

Anyone else who claims they haven't downloaded, or at the very least, taken a peak at the material is full of shit..

Hell, even the great administration on this board -- the very same people who condemned users for downloading the songs, admitted to doing the same.

-Kickingthehabit

They didn't condemn anyone for downloading them - they told them not to request or post links to the songs here at management's request.

:rolleyes:

I have downloaded every file available, IRS, both versions of "Better", and both versions of "There was a time."

If anything else leaks, I'm downloading that too.

Some people say they are laying off, and not downloading them, and I respect that. Just come October/November/December when we have jack shit in terms of official material, don't go groveling for the songs.

I for one don't think anything is coming anytime soon.

I´ve downloaded the three leaks. I always said I would never download any gnr material but you know, I´m human and when the leaks came out I couldn´t resist the temptation. On the one hand I´m happy to have these leaks and I love these new songs but on the other hand I feel bad because I try to put myself in Axl´s shoes and I wouldn´t like this to happen to me.Kind of contradictory but that´s how I feel about all this situation.

theres nothing wrogn with downloading the songs as long as you still buy the album. Where bands get hurt is when people download their albums and dont buy the CD. None of these songs are the finished tracks for Chin. Demo. They are only demos. Now, if the whole studio album leaked and you downloaded it and didn't buy it, then that would be like stealing from GNR. But if you are like the true GNR fans, you are wanting to hear nw music for the first time in years and are even more excitd to BUY the CD whn it comes out.

Thanks for the leaks Axl! The GNR promotion team deserves a nice raise (even though it is not an original idea, many bands do this. By the way, any of you think it's a coincidence that Axl mentioned "Beter" at the Korn party as one of the better tracks? In the sales world, it's called "planting a seed"). You all have successfully gotten a lot of people really amped up for the album to come out. Thanks again!!!

to be honest I missed out on the leaks , and cant find them anywhere !! :angry:

in answer to the topic , if there on the internet people will download ! (if they can bloody find em!!!)

I will still buy CD , But as a fan I will download as much as I can , because I like the band !!!

well...maybe you should go for a month and we'll have the album :P

I am not going to say anything about the tracks.after all, they are just DEMOS.maybe they will sound exactly the same, or maybe they sound completely different.

the only reason that I downloaded them was just for having them...nothing more, nothiing less.

let's all hope that it will come out eventually.

i dont see why not were still gunna get it one way or another

Some people think that if they don't download them and then post that they didn't along with "wow you are so cool Axl" that Axl will fly them to malibu and thank them. Well maybe not exactly but not too far off. ;)

* note that I said some, not all *