Something else to think about..........

CHANGED40

what songs do you think should make up the setlist ??

should it be the same as the 01/02 performances, or a well balanced mixture of AFD and UYI I & II stuff mixed in with new material ?? i think it should have a little less AFD with a bit more UYI stuff and a couple of never before heard new material [there "big guns"]

just a thought, since the dates are less than 4 months away.

what songs do you think should make up the setlist ??

should it be the same as the 01/02 performances, or a well balanced mixture of AFD and UYI I & II stuff mixed in with new material ?? i think it should have a little less AFD with a bit more UYI stuff and a couple of never before heard new material [there "big guns"]

just a thought, since the dates are less than 4 months away.

i think THE NEW ALBUM FIRST... then some UYI songs and some hits from AFD ;)

They are never going to do a tour of "only new songs." GnR has too many big hits(Jungle, Paradise City, November Rain, Sweet Child O' Mine, Patience to name a few), that those songs will be a mainstay on their setlist until the very end of the band.

I expect mostly Appetite songs, the usual suspects off of the UYI albums, and maybe a shakeup of the "new" songs played

I think you'll see the same format as before but with the middle of the set full of new songs:

Jungle

Browstone

Its So Easy

Live and Let Die

New stuff 6 - 8 songs

Nov Rain

Patience

Knockin on Heaven's Door

Sweet Child

Nighttrain

Paradise City

This has way... too many songs from the old line-up. Like someone has already said, we want mostly new tracks but with a few classics. Nov. Rain, SCOM, KOHD, Paradise City and WTTJ are likely to be played but i would much prefer all the new songs from the album than old tracks (assuming it is released soon!:P )

Hopefully they play a few classics (Paradise City, Welcome to the Jungle, Patience, November Rain ) but I want it mostly focused on the new material.

Rock on GNR rock1

Welcome To The Jungle

It's So Easy

Mr.Brownstone

Live And Let Die(was never a fan of this song by Guns until 2002,Axl's screams make that song)

Sweet Child

November Rain

Nightrain

Paradise City

Those songs live would be ace.

Throw in

The Blues

Madagascar

Chinese Democracy

IRS

TWAT

Better

until the album is out(don't want to spoil the rest of the album by playing it live!)

rock3 i am so excited about the new material and i am not really worry about the old songs ,even though i would like to go to a concert and siing with gnr songs like nov rain and sweet child o mine :P

Well nobody can be totally sure of the intentions of the band yet. But it seems as though signs point to a release this year, which would mean they would want to plug new material.

So hopefully they will cut out the album tracks from appetite as Axl said at one time (the point of the 2002 tour at the beginning was to show that the band could still play the old songs really well, and then slowly weed in new material.

Jungle, Paradise, Sweet Child, November Rain, Knockin on Heavens Door, Patience, You Could Be Mine have been played at nearly every GNR show since the beginning, so I dont think they will ever cut those out.

A lot has changed since 2002 though, Buckethead is gone so the song structures will change.

Lets hope we see a lot more new material, as that is what everyone is aching to hear.

only new songs. no old ones. i dont like watching the new guns perform awesome tracks from old guns days. i love the new shit and i think axl and co should just do new stuff only, and mayb november rain + estranged

I don't think they would get as many people wathcing if they would do that.... I mean, even if the new songs are good you can say the old ones made 'em famous

no no no no no,

Open with chinese democracy ofcourse... it is the c.d. tour!!!

then it's so easy right after....

I think they sould skip live and let die,

and i'd like to hear more rare live songs, like:

Breakdown - it's a axl song that would fit the new line up perfect!!!

Estranged - it's a axl song that would fit the new line up perfect!!!

those kind of songs would be cool, I think also axl should be fucking proud of this band and play most new songs, the old gn'r is a closed book for most of us anyway

He should really open with the song C.D, to make a statement: GN'R IS FUCKIN' BACK