Merck Says No Truth To Angelo As New Guitarist

madison

madison, can you ask to merck when they plan to release a PR about the band upcoming tour and/or single, album, whatever? Well, when they will start acting like a management company and not just as a assistant. As i said in other thread, the work that Merck' company is doing about the current issues, Beta can do alone and way better (jokes aside), IMHO. <_<

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jack_the_ripper

I could of told you the scorsese part was fiction. Having certain people in my entourage that have worked with people like scorsese (my film proffesor) I would have heard about this previously.

:o Martin Scorsese is your film professor?

Somehow I doubt it....

no no, my professor worked with scorsese and other directors.

Edit:

Although, it would have been cool if scorsese directed the video, anyone remember the set he helped construct for the bands final concert?

Edited by Jack_the_ripper

Guest Jack_the_ripper
Edit:

Although, it would have been cool if scorsese directed the video, anyone remember the set he helped construct for the bands final concert?

What?

The Band is an old band from way back when, If I'm not mistaken, and anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong but I believe they were Bob Dylans back up band. Anyways they became they're own band, and they had a farewell concert, which Scorsese basicly constructed the whole set, it's quite marvelous actually.

Edit:

What?

He meant The Band, the former Bob Dylan backing band. Scorsesse directed the movie Last Waltz, a rockumentary of their last gig ever

Why doesn't Merck try telling us what is going on, as opposed to always saying what isn't going on?

I'm guessing he wants to release all of the info about the tour, album release date and guitarist at the same time - and not on the Monday of a long holiday weekend. Just my guess.

If Guns doesn't get a lead guitar player,I hope to all that is holy Axl has Fortus play the leads.

Come on man ! Fortus is OK, but GN'R needs a real ace for this job. With charisma.

I hear ya man,and I agree completely. I'm just saying that if they don't get another guy for the job,Fortus is better than Finck

Why doesn't Merck try telling us what is going on, as opposed to always saying what isn't going on?

I'm guessing he wants to release all of the info about the tour, album release date and guitarist at the same time - and not on the Monday of a long holiday weekend. Just my guess.

I don't think we're gonna hear anything, personally... I don't believe for one second that this album is coming out ths year. I believed in 01, 02, 03, and 04... after that, I just kind of gave up.

Guest Jack_the_ripper

didn't someone claim slash was saying a release date in march... why would Slash know anything about the release date if axl and him hate each other?

Guest Jack_the_ripper

didn't someone claim slash was saying a release date in march... why would Slash know anything about the release date if axl and him hate each other?

who says they hate each other?

I do believe that they both said that they no longer silike each other

no I'm pretty sure its hate, if it isn't then its certainly hitting the surface of hate with the lawsuits and all. That fact beside, even if they dont like each other, they wouldn't be speaking, and axl certainly wouldn't be telling him the potential release date.

I asked Merck if there was any truth to the rumors that GNR's new guitarist is "Michael Angelo," that Martin Scorsese directed Axl's new vid, and that the album is a double-CD.

He replied, "No truth to any of it.

As him If he can upload the full version of better

:P

no I'm pretty sure its hate, if it isn't then its certainly hitting the surface of hate with the lawsuits and all. That fact beside, even if they dont like each other, they wouldn't be speaking, and axl certainly wouldn't be telling him the potential release date.

Just curious if you had seen the last couple interviews from both in which both say there is no bad blood between either of them... Slash is (to paraphrase) excited to see CD and Axl "loves" Slash....

Just because there is an ongoing lawsuit between them doesn't mean they hate eachother. Business is business.