Prostitute "expected" to be be leaked

Guest JohnUlmer

interesting, somehow i keep thinks that these demos really were relesed by ax/sanctuary, to see what the fans liked. it makes sense, they didnt plan on it hitting the radio, but its free publicity. they release old demos of potential singles, see what people like, and use what works. the idea's a little out there, but i wouldn't put it past a failing companay desperate for a big record and a frontman who has been out of the public eye for years.

Guest JohnUlmer

Oh god not more leakings! We have WAAAAY more than we should...we should have never gotten IRS in the first place...

irs and better were ok but not TWAT that was too much

Think of it this way - he has recorded over 70 songs, and out of those seventy there exist numerous versions of songs. Think of all the years, money and time invested - there's probably hundreds of tracks in total (if only different versions of the same songs).

We have three.

Oh god not more leakings! We have WAAAAY more than we should...we should have never gotten IRS in the first place...

Think of it this way - he has recorded over 70 songs, and out of those seventy there exist numerous versions of songs. Think of all the years, money and time invested - there's probably hundreds of tracks in total (if only different versions of the same songs).

We have three.

aaaaa... no ! maybe he has recorded one song 70 times ... :P

we did get enough !! stop with the leaks already

Guest JohnUlmer

We have three.

aaaaa... no ! maybe he has recorded one song 70 times ... :P

we did get enough !! stop with the leaks already

I'll be happy when we get The Blues.

I wouldn't mind Catcher, Prostitute and/or Thyme, either. And isn't there one named General? I want to hear that, too.

:rofl-lol:

??????? this article is complete crap....

look at how erroneous it is...

"The tracks, entitled 'Tw**' and 'The Blues', have been leaked by an unknown source...

THE BLUES was a leaked track???? REALLY?!!!

Further tracks from the album, including 'The Prostitute', are also reportedly set to be leaked on to the internet.

HAHAHAHAH "THE Prostitute"

And it is going to be a leaked track?? WELL! Where did he get that info from exactly?? This forum among others? No one here has reported any info from any credible sources saying that Prostitute might be leaked... No mods, news reporters or rumor starters...

I truthfully believe THIS exact kind of journalism is the manure Axl was talking about in Get In The Ring... while this article was not directly a slam against the band- it is reporting false information that will mislead people into believing things that aren't true... So fuck this guy up the ass.

I think we've all heard half the album already:

IRS

Better

TWAT

Madgascar

Blues

Chinese Democracy

I mean we've heard a couple more but all of these actually sound like they could make the cut and that's 6 out of a 13 song album? enough is enough. I like what I have but the whole album leaking would suck.

Or maybe these are several of the songs that aren't going to even be on the album. How many songs did Axl say were recorded vs. how many would actually be on the album? Leak the B-sides to gauge public reaction and generate buzz, then release an album with the best of the collection which doesn't include any of these.

there are no more tracks to leak....there is only a democd cd with 8 tracks irs, better, twat 6:01, twat 6:43, irs instrumental, better instrumental, 2x twat instrumental.......btw better is 5:06 min long and has a great mellow-emotional outro in best slash manner

but there will be no more leaks, because the radiostations misuse the gnr demostuff which was only conceived (by the leaker) for us fans who waited 15 years for new gnr stuff :fuckyou: so demoleaks of "prostitute" "general" "blues" whatever dont exist

p.s.: no, i dont have any "better" leaks !

Edited by slääsh

you guys need help you have said you would download the whole album if it was leaked yet you do not like leaks? I do not understand..... your afraid it will "spoil" Chinese Democracy... what if IRS never madeit to the album then you heard something that you prob would of never heard otherwise... I say keep the leaks coming, and if axl is behind them then he is just testing the waters to see what yah like! but that is a big IF!