The Blues

derek_vinyard

Has "The Blues" leaked yet??? I was just listening to 1310 The Ticket here in Dallas/Ft. Worth and they played "The Blues",although to me it didn't sound like a studio cut,but more like a live version.The song didn't sound good and the djs were totally ragging on it.Talking about Axl's voice and how they couldn't believe it had taken so long and that this was what he had put out.Granted,this was sports radio,but they were pretty harsh.They also played at least one or two songs before this,but i didn't turn it on in time to hear what they were or if they were even any of the recent leaks.I believe that someone sent them a live recording of "The Blues" and they think that it was one of the leaks. :drevil::fuckyou:

2002 was shit, his voice was crap!, 2006 sounds great! i think axl learnt alot from the 2002 comeback, he's going to do it right this time.

Whatever dude...

these demos were recorded a while ago supposedly. i just think he didn't sound so great live at several shows... but in the studio that's a different story. a lot of that probably just had to do with conditioning. it had been a while since he performed live and with all of the adrenaline and everything... forget it.

2002 was shit, his voice was crap!, 2006 sounds great! i think axl learnt alot from the 2002 comeback, he's going to do it right this time.

Oh really? Have you heard him sing live yet?

I could probably make my voice sound like vintage Axl Rose if I screw around with it enough in ProTools. I hope he has his voice back, as I felt his voice wasn't powerful enough for certain songs, but I don't see him sounding any different than he did in 2002.

I don't think Axl needs to run around quite so much anymore. :no:

haha! I agree. you could tell on the last tour he was out of breath n shit. but i must say I love it when he comes running out like a bad ass mo fo... maybe he's in better shape this time around.

"this is all just my opinion by the way, who knows what axl thinks and knows, i don't..... i've come to terms with that " :P :xmasssanta:

i just think he went about it in the wrong way in 2002, he was out of shape, his voice sounded weak to me, wrong image for his fan base, no cd, he left him self open for sucker punchers from the media,

2006 we have demo's that sound great, yeah they could be from 2002 who knows, i'm just going on what i know for sure. the pics from 2006 axl looks like he's in shape, and wearing normal clothes around. we shall see in the live concerts.

i just think he went about it in the wrong way in 2002, he was out of shape, his voice sounded weak to me, wrong image for his fan base, no cd, he left him self open for sucker punchers from the media,

Agreed. It was just a bad deal all together. He wasn't ready, and I think/hope he realized that. 2006 looks a lot more promising.

Agreed. It was just a bad deal all together. He wasn't ready, and I think/hope he realized that. 2006 looks a lot more promising.

i hope he took somethings away from 2002 anyway.

Oh, he did.

Buckethead.

Oh, he did.

Buckethead.

toche :drevil:

I completely disagree, his voice is way better, in 2002 then it was sometimes in the old days. That UYI live in tokyo sounds like shit. I haven heard like a 100 shows or anything, but I know I enjoy listening to the new band way more then the old band.

Edited by chinesedemocracy05