Network live

Jmm

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heheheheheheheh rock4

And what about us the people in South America??? :question:

Well, i hope to see the show on some channel on the cable..

The only thing that is said in the official site is that network live will broadcast (not specified if radio or Tv but Tv is probable) and this does not include Portugal and Brasil transmitions. Because in Portugal SIC will broadcast (for FREE thats why I can record and then upload), bout Brasil I really dont know but should be for free also.... Venezuela is ,I belive, the same as the EUA ,that is Network live.

I will upload it in the day after the gig.... So just wait for the 28 of May...

Edited by Jmm

Heheheheheheheh rock4

And what about us the people in South America??? :question:

Well, i hope to see the show on some channel on the cable..

The only thing that is said in the official site is that network live will broadcast (not specified if radio or Tv but Tv is probable) and this does not include Portugal and Brasil transmitions. Because in Portugal SIC will broadcast (for FREE thats why I can record and then upload), bout Brasil I really dont know but should be for free also.... Venezuela is ,I belive, the same as the EUA ,that is Network live.

I will upload it in the day after the gig.... So just wait for the 28 of May...

XM will probably have it live for free as part of their sat radio subscription service.

AOL music will most likely have it as a PPV (or PPL) stream, and then will post highlites for free within a day or two of the shows.

In the US....it'll all depend on if they can broker a deal with In-Demand (who are, pretty much, the defacto PPV company in the US)...or they could put it exclusively on DirectTV...

• 1 month later...

I there! I'm new here. I'll go to the concert. I'm portuguese. I've allready bought ticket, I'm so excited! I'll see The Darkness, Pitty and Xutos & Pontapés (a portuguese rock band) too. I will see Axl rose!! Ahah, I'm so happy! lol