Network live

Jmm

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RIR will in fact be broadcasted in a portuguese channel callen SIC... I sent an email to SIC asking if they will broadcast the all show and the answer was something like "thats the idea"... These answer does not have much value since I send them 3 emails with the same question (cause They would not answer) and I got 2 different answers... One of them stated that only the most important parts are to be broadcasted and the other said that all of it will be broadcasted ..... About PPV the only stuff known is written on the topic that ALAN indicated...

More info on broadcast should be coming soon as we come closer to the festival

I'm just worried about time difference. I might be a sleep and miss the whole thing.

I think I will change my computer time to there time.

Does anyone know what time it's meant to start?

At 23 45 in Portugal.... Now it is 10 40 in Portugal... so do the maths and check time differnce ;)

Edited by Jmm

I'm just worried about time difference. I might be a sleep and miss the whole thing.

I think I will change my computer time to there time.

Does anyone know what time it's meant to start?

At 23 45 in Portugal.... Now it is 10 40 in Portugal... so do the maths and check time differnce ;)

same time as the UK so 23:45 in the UK on saturday 27th may. i KNOW i wont be working then

i dunno if i could be bothered to sit through the whole thing, who else besides gnr is playing thats worth watching?

Xutos e Pontapes are an awesome portuguese band and The Darekness are good (I personaly hate the darkness but allot of people like them so....)....

same time as the UK so 23:45 in the UK on saturday 27th may. i KNOW i wont be working then

We follow the london time so its pretty much the same.....

I wont be working or studyuing on the 27 and even if I had to study or work I would have to go studying to the gig :P

Edited by Jmm

the last 2 RIRs 01 and 04 were broadcast, so I don't see it not happening this time around.

uhhh why?? They make money doing that and theres a shit load of fans that would order it. PPlus most ppl would order it just to see guns play!!!!!

:huh: having difficulty reading? :huh: or just misquoted him? hope that was case :book:

*on topic* do any of you guys know how much the RIR3 PPV cost? :drevil:

Kannon.

Edited by kannon21

Has there been any update on this? The network live website says they are accepting liscensing offers, but it doesn't name any platform i.e. internet, cable, satellite, satellite radio or broacast radio companies that are planning on broadcasting the show. It seems like AOL, XM or PPV companies would be promoting such a huge event.

Has there been any update on this? The network live website says they are accepting liscensing offers, but it doesn't name any platform i.e. internet, cable, satellite, satellite radio or broacast radio companies that are planning on broadcasting the show. It seems like AOL, XM or PPV companies would be promoting such a huge event.

I sent an email to the RIR organization about RIR broadcasting and the answer was simple: "wait for news that will surely come soon in the official RIR site"...

No more than this is known and so we will have to wait for more news...

;)