Photographer Ross Halfin possibly shooting GNR?

orangejuice

I think it’s the new super group Sebastian Bach and Ted nugget are in. Think about it. A lot of cameras. VH1 is filming there ever move so my bet is it’s the new super group.

What's the name of this show?

Supergoup is the name of the show. I know it sounds lame <_<

The line-up is: Scott Ian (Anthrax) - Guitar; Ted Nugent - Guitar; Evan Seinfeld (Biohazard) - Bass; Sebastian Bach (ex-Skid Row) - Vocals and Jason Bonham (Bonham, UFO, Foreigner) - Drums.

i m sure this is the band he is shooting Photos of becuase 2 days ago they were in Vegas shooting the show, and the show is based in Vegas.

Could everyone please start saying PHoto instead of foto.. it's fucking annoying.

Hi there Mr Ignorance.. Just to throw out some little detective work I did...

By looking at the user's local time youll see that it is 6 hours ahead of EST (thats the time on the East Coast, in case you get angry that people use abreviations too...). Thats being said, where is 6 hours ahead of the East Coast?

Ill answer it for you - - It can be a couple places.. the UK, Ireland, Portugal or SPAIN. You know what that means??? Maybe english is this young lad's second language and in his native country the word for picture (photograph) is FOTOGRAFIA, or FOTO for short. Of course.. Hes an asshole for not knowing the irregular enlglish phonetic laws.. he's such a fuckin dick for that, right?

I bet if he wrote that post in Spanish or even Portuguese youd be alot angrier..... Pick your battles, fool.

Edited by Budweiser

Could everyone please start saying PHoto instead of foto.. it's fucking annoying.

By looking at the user's local time youll see that it is 6 hours ahead of EST (thats the time on the East Coast, in case you get angry that people use abreviations too...). Thats being said, where is 6 hours ahead of the East Coast?

Ill answer it for you - - It can be a couple places.. the UK, Ireland, Portugal or SPAIN. You know what that means??? Maybe english is this young lad's second language and in his native country the word for picture (photograph) is FOTOGRAFIA, or FOTO for short. Of course.. Hes an asshole for not knowing the irregular enlglish phonetic laws.. he's such a fuckin dick for that, right?

I bet if he wrote that post in Spanish or even Portuguese youd be alot angrier..... Pick your battles, fool.

... Owned?

thanks budweiser!!! :wub::P

Well.. this is the guy that originally claimed that GNR would reunite.

I've just read somewhere that Axl, Slash and Duff were at a Biffy Clyro gig (probably bullshit but who knows) There is some substance to this rumour in that Axl was spotted and photographed leaving New York on an International flight (i think they said British Airways). Still i think its bullshit until we hear something, anything even remotely official.

Anyway.. here's the info from Ross Halfins diary take from his website here www.rosshalfin.co.uk

For the record its very unusual for him to be so secretive.. Maybe he was actually told a while back that GNR would reunite... i dont know but someone (Management?) should kill off these rumours soon before GNR implodes if they are indeed bullshit.

"February 26

I'm in LA, but off to Las Vegas for the day. It is strange weather, hot, then cloudy and cold. I spend the day off the Strip in a huge junkyard shooting a group that I can't name - has to be a secret. I fly in early - supposed to start at 11am. My subject matter arrives at 3pm with a huge entourage... There are about fifty people around me, filming and following what I do - even for me it is disconcerting... At the airport try gambling and lose.

Get back to LA , worn out - I need a real job..."

Edited by Route66

Halfin has nothing to gain for starting bullshit rumors. He is one of the most famous and well known rock and roll photographers in the biz. He is friends with many bands including ex-members of GNR.

He is privy to many things that none of us have any idea about.

He did say that Metallica and GNR would both play Download Fest a long time ago. Guess what? they both came true. Now it's on'y the reunion part that has to be proven false, and until management says it's bullshit.. I still believe his 'rumour' will come true.

I believe he also did say that he was shooting GNR in his original post that got deleted.

Edited by Charisteas

i hope to fuck he is and that hes not talking about this new supergroup thing thats on vh1 which i think may hold more water seeing as he was being filmed by a crew and having a huge entourage around him and the group are also based in las vegas for anyone who does not know this "supergroup" is made up of sebastian bach,scott ian,ted nugent,evan seinfield,and jason bonham on drums and the more i think about it i think this is who he was shooting but if im honest i hope to fuck im wrong!!

i hope to fuck he is and that hes not talking about this new supergroup thing thats on vh1 which i think may hold more water seeing as he was being filmed by a crew and having a huge entourage around him and the group are also based in las vegas for anyone who does not know this "supergroup" is made up of sebastian bach,scott ian,ted nugent,evan seinfield,and jason bonham on drums and the more i think about it i think this is who he was shooting but if im honest i hope to fuck im wrong!!

PUNCTUATION, please.