Bon Jovi Takes Shot At Axl Over GNR Buzz

fittoburn

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehehe, that made me laugh!!!

Bon Jovi is inferior to GN'R and Axl, maybe thats why people write more about Axl :) Besides, what remotely interesting thing has that fucker ever done?? Nothing is the answer, go sing "It's my time" to bunch of thirteen year old's and leave the rockin to real men like Axl :P

If I was jon bon jovi and my recent albums were full of cliche ridden bullshit. I'd be trying to distract people from them by trying to make "controversial" statements. The sad fact is that no one cares about him and his band that is past their prime and his failed acting career.

Bon jovi is just thinking: "I worked allot during 13 years released albums and stuff.... Axl released no album

Why do they take all the attention from me and put it in AXl!??"

The conclusion is: Bon jovi "work" fucking sucks.....

JON BON JOVI is disgusted rock rival AXL ROSE receives more media attention than he does, because the reclusive GUNS N' ROSES frontman "hasn't made a record in 13 years". New Jersey rockers BON JOVI leaped to fame around the same time as the KNOCKIN' ON HEAVEN'S DOOR hitmakers and hates being regarded as an inferior to the group by the music press. He says, "You know what p**ses me off? I was reading this British rock magazine this month and there was a story about Axl Rose and the $13 million Guns N' Roses record that was never made. "That motherf**ker hasn't made a record in 13 years and he gets all that attention. You know what I've done in 13 years? A lot. But they have continued to write about the freak show aspect of him. Because he's a recluse. That makes him interesting, right?"

Thanks for the new, but FFS why would you NOT post a link?

Jon Bon Jovi is a lame, washed up hack. What was the title of their latest sorry piece of trash? Have A Nice Day? Jonny's upset because him and his merry band of elves don't have the media world in the palm of their hands. It must be tough Jon, selling out stadiums one day, then playing in cramped venues in Atlantic City the next, eh? The fact is, JBJ (appropriate initials, huh?) is an attention whore, who loves to see his name in lights and his face on the front page more then Paris Hilton. Do the world a favor Jon. Take your ball, go home, and cry to your wife, your mistress, or your brain dead guitarist about how the world is focused on Axl and not you. The only legacy Bon Jovi will leave behind is that the music industry was releasing shit albums long before Britney Spears and Jessica Simpson came along.

Face it, Jon, your "music" sucks balls.

What's wrong with sucking balls?

If you say it to a man, it's insulting, but if you say it to a women, it's not.

There are more kinds of men between heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your narrow, homophobic worldview. :P

Who knows, maybe Jon Bon Jovi likes to suck balls.

On the other hand, maybe some homosexual men would be offended by your likening their prefered sexual activity to a Bon Jovi song. :P

I actually like Bon Jovi, but I do acknowledge the fact that the chorus to every song is ''It's My life and I'm gonna live it and It's now or never because It's my life''. Repetitive as hell but funny. :laugh: Anyway that's just petty jealousy to be honest.

Jonny Boy, stop snottin' and bawlin' and take your purse and go to the ladies room, touch up your make up and stuff and go back and re write your songs for release again next year. How many ways can you say its my life ya fruit cake. Whats wrong with you? are your panties riding up again? :P

Wow, I didn't think John would be one to call anyone a motherf*cker. I always thought he was a nice guy, but then he goes and takes a shot at the Axman like this. You know life isn't good for someone when they go around talking smack about ppl they have no association with.

JON BON JOVI is disgusted rock rival AXL ROSE receives more media attention than he does, because the reclusive GUNS N' ROSES frontman "hasn't made a record in 13 years". New Jersey rockers BON JOVI leaped to fame around the same time as the KNOCKIN' ON HEAVEN'S DOOR hitmakers and hates being regarded as an inferior to the group by the music press. He says, "You know what p**ses me off? I was reading this British rock magazine this month and there was a story about Axl Rose and the $13 million Guns N' Roses record that was never made. "That motherf**ker hasn't made a record in 13 years and he gets all that attention. You know what I've done in 13 years? A lot. But they have continued to write about the freak show aspect of him. Because he's a recluse. That makes him interesting, right?"

The last Bon Jovi song I actually liked was "Bad Medicine", from 1988. So what's worse, to not have released a new record in 15 years, like GN'R, or to have put out a number of shitty records in the same span, like Bon Jovi has?

Furthermore, I don't think you'll ever see Axl on Oprah, as Bon Jovi was last fall. Corporate sellout bastard.

Jonj bon Jivi you are a lowdown cocksucking fucking maggot, your not fit to lace Axls boots....your band has come to fame through a few reasons< crappy music and touring every fucking 2 weeks( you greedy cock munchin bum fuck ) and the ability to sell records to pre pubesent fucking tramps.......you will go to hell where real rockers will poke your fucking eyes out with sticks covered in shit-you cock munching fucking ally mcbeal acting parasite.........oh and i forgot to mention your wife still has my slippers :fuckyou:

Ah fuck it, you are a cunt

Edited by GET OFF AXLS BACK

Hey - any publicity can be good publicity.

Whenever you get a high-profile entertainer like Bon Jovi calling Axl out - you know Axl has struck a nerve - or fear - into the current music world. And that's all good.