GH 100 weeks on Billboard

EliteAxl

Wasn't The Dark Side of the Moon in the top 200 for like 14 years?

yea i think it may have been in the top 100 that long . im not sure but i just got the new guitar woirld and its a big thing about floyd so im sure its in there

Yeah Im pretty sure its the top 100. I know DSOTM was up there forever, and i am pretty sure it had the record.

Cool. Cant imagine why though, the GH sucked!

If people (who arent hardcore fans of GNR) like GH so much they should go out and buy all GNR's records.

It was definately a poor Greatest Hits but to stay in the top 100 for that long is awesome

Guest PULPY

It didn't really suck, if you're not into GN'R that much.

For us it was a disapointment because it's nothing new, and we know all the songs and could think of better ones in our own opinions, perhaps less well known ones.

But for someone who isn't a big fan, it's got all the hits put together and then some other great tracks they might not have heard of, so for them it's good. Hence it staying in the top 100 for two years.

For us it was a disapointment because it's nothing new, and we know all the songs and could think of better ones in our own opinions, perhaps less well known ones.

I'll say it for the 10000th time. The album is Greatest HITS. Not a "best of...". You can't put less known songs in there, cause they aren't hits! Right Next Door to Hell wasn't a hit. Don't Cry was.

It's not quantum physics.

For a greatest hits album, it was very good. Cause it contained all the hits. I didn't buy it cause I don't need the same songs again.

I'll say it for the 10000th time. The album is Greatest HITS. Not a "best of...". You can't put less known songs in there, cause they aren't hits! Right Next Door to Hell wasn't a hit. Don't Cry was.

For a greatest hits album, it was very good. Cause it contained all the hits. I didn't buy it cause I don't need the same songs again.

While you're right about it being a Greatest Hits and not a Best Of - do you think it was wise to put out a compilation with 5 covers on it?

It just seems stupid to leave songs like It's So Easy, Mr Brownstone and Nightrain off the album, whilst songs like Ain't It Fun and Since I Don't Have you made it on.

They should have released a Best Of, not a Greatest Hits -- though I guess it's all water under the bridge now.

Go Buy It!

It's still remastered. and it has Sympathy for the Devil.

Go Buy It!

It's still remastered. and it has Sympathy for the Devil.

SFTD blows. I have all the other songs. The band didn't even want this shit to come out. Why should I buy it? I'm supporting the band, not shmucks who want to make money on the band's back. And by the way it seems (100 weeks on BBoard and shit), they succeed because asshats like yourself buy these pieces of money making crap.