superloconoriega

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

wht channel i dont see it anywhere

abc, the red carpet wallpaper has the vh1 logo. The announcer is a blonde woman and they are showin clips of this and the vanity fair party.

im on abc and i dont see this where do u live? im on e channel and see some stuff though

abc, the red carpet wallpaper has the vh1 logo. The announcer is a blonde woman and they are showin clips of this and the vanity fair party.

im on abc and i dont see this where do u live? im on e channel and see some stuff though

is on right now right now

is on right now right now

im on abc and its not howing anything its supposed to be showing jimmy kimmel live and eltons party but its not

The Oscars was a failure... what makes you think Axl will show up at the afterparty?

Because people who has nothing to do with the Oscars show up at the parties. It happens every year

Besides the Elton John party is a charity event

The Oscars was a failure... what makes you think Axl will show up at the afterparty?

Because people who has nothing to do with the Oscars show up at the parties. It happens every year

Yeah, people that like going to social events. This is Axl we're talking about here.

Yeah, people that like going to social events. This is Axl we're talking about here.

dude axl is everywhere.

PAZ

dude axl is everywhere.

PAZ

That was just a publicity stunt to raise awareness of him before he releases the CD. He's probably gone into hiding now for another few weeks or days.

i agree (i edited your quote btw)

PAZ

Edited by Painkiller545