Are they only playing festivals?

Markus89

I was wondering, in the dates we have so far, are they only playing festivals?

I don' know whats a festival and whats not:P

Join hands in hopeing for a Norwegian Date ;)

It would cut the expence in half I think.

I am hoping!!!

:)

The show in Globen and the show in Hartwall Arena are not festivals. The other confirmed are... I think atleast.

EDIT: the polish gig may be an non-festival show.. But I'm not completely sure.

Edited by evil_l

I just read that they refused to come to Norway...well Guns has sold over 300 000 copies in a country with 4.5 million people...is it just a summer -tour?

They wanted to come here;) They offered them selves to Play at the Quart Festival in Kristiansand, but the festival had to decline cause it would cost them too much..

GN'R did not refuse;) i'm sure Axl loves us;) he's sold a shitload of records here, and i think every gnr record has been nr. 1 on the billboard..

Fuck You Quart for not bringing GN'R to Norway! :fuckyou:

Well, at least we know Axl and company will be in Europe from late May til early July 06. I was wondering if they were just gonna play Download, then go home to USA. Then go back to Europe. Looks like they will be there for a few months. After that, who knows!

so why do they scip Norway...last time Guns dropped a record in Norway they were numer 1 at the billbord. Guns treat theyr fans very bad :anger::fuckyou:

They didn't scip Norwaym Norway skipped them! They did not refuse to come to Norway.

The quartfestival manager said it would be to expensive for them to book GNR, so THEY skipped GNR...

There may still be a GNR gig in Norway, we don't know for sure yet

so why do they scip Norway...last time Guns dropped a record in Norway they were numer 1 at the billbord. Guns treat theyr fans very bad :anger::fuckyou:

They didn't scip Norwaym Norway skipped them! They did not refuse to come to Norway.

The quartfestival manager said it would be to expensive for them to book GNR, so THEY skipped GNR...

Well.....maybe they will play at Øya festivalen. But they could still play at a stadium or Spektrum.

I don't care where they would play in norway. (but stavanger sounds fine :D) As long as they come to norway!!!

Well.....maybe they will play at Øya festivalen. But they could still play at a stadium or Spektrum.

I don't care where they would play in norway. (but stavanger sounds fine :D) As long as they come to norway!!!

Lerkendal :wub::wub: