Ebay UK

off_the_track

Some one should report this user for false information. Site rules State that all Infomation involved in selling an item must be accurate! Also its illegal to sell unrealeased material to forthComing Materials eg: Chinese Democracy. Lets get this Ass Baned an fucked on.....Lets all report this user for the hell oh it LOL LOL :fuckyou::fuckyou:

Some one should report this user for false information. Site rules State that all Infomation involved in selling an item must be accurate! Also its illegal to sell unrealeased material to forthComing Materials eg: Chinese Democracy. Lets get this Ass Baned an fucked on.....Lets all report this user for the hell oh it LOL LOL :fuckyou::fuckyou:

Agree.Report this user.Makes money with unreleased material. :anger:

USA als have users who sold TWAT,better,IRS

Ive got that book. its great. One of the fairest and impartial books on guns n roses ive ever seen. It gives the true stories, without taking sides or slagging anyone off. it talks about the new entity of guns n roses, and the other bandmembers new stuff, for example a section on VR

before we go shouting our mouths off, lets get the facts straight guys.

its a great read.

cover.jpg

PIC shows the most up to date, comprehensive look at the band so far, ALSO FOR SALE!

:rolleyes:

lol you beat me to it

and you think the world knows who this guns n rose are? my ass do they. thats guns n roses as they are currently known...i.e. when they were active.

When Chinese Democracy comes out, I will then agree with you.

You know how to piss these guys off? make them feel inferior, send them an email asking if they have got the songs Oklahoma, 2000Intentions, Catcher in the Rye, Cock roach soup, Prostitue, Dead Man Shoes, Hail In Hell ........ just make shit up and when he replies no, answer back and say I have so :fuckyou:

You know how to piss these guys off? make them feel inferior, send them an email asking if they have got the songs Oklahoma, 2000Intentions, Catcher in the Rye, Cock roach soup, Prostitue, Dead Man Shoes, Hail In Hell ........ just make shit up and when he replies no, answer back and say I have so :fuckyou:

Hopefully this won't be a problem anymore. I sent them a nice email and reported them to ebay just last night. Needless to say the only responce they gave me was the classic "get a life" and down came the auction.

Ya for me! ^_^