________

Guest Bach

:mellow::huh:^_^:o;):P:D:lol: B) :rolleyes:-_-<_<:):angry::(:unsure::wacko::blink: :xmassrudolph: :chef: :xmasschef2: :xmasschef: :tongue2::kiss::heart::mellow::huh:^_^:o;):P:D:lol: B) :rolleyes:-_-<_<:):angry::(:unsure::wacko::blink: :xmassrudolph: :chef: :xmasschef2: :xmasschef: :tongue2::kiss::heart::mellow::huh:^_^:o;):P:D:lol: B) :rolleyes:-_-<_<:):angry::(:unsure::wacko::blink: :xmassrudolph: :chef: :xmasschef2: :xmasschef: :tongue2::kiss::heart::mellow::huh:^_^:o;):P:D:lol: B) :rolleyes:-_-<_<:):angry::(:unsure::wacko::blink: :xmassrudolph: :chef: :xmasschef2: :xmasschef: :tongue2::kiss::heart::mellow::huh:^_^:o;):P:D:lol: B) :rolleyes:-_-<_<:):angry::(:unsure::wacko::blink: :xmassrudolph: :chef: :xmasschef2: :xmasschef: :tongue2::kiss::heart::mellow::huh:^_^:o;):P:D:lol: B) :rolleyes:-_-<_<:):angry::(:unsure::wacko::blink: :xmassrudolph: :chef: :xmasschef2: :xmasschef: :tongue2::kiss::heart::mellow::huh:^_^:o;):P:D:lol: B) :rolleyes:-_-<_<:):angry::(:unsure::wacko::blink: :xmassrudolph: :chef: :xmasschef2: :xmasschef: :tongue2::kiss::heart::mellow::huh:^_^:o;):P:D:lol: B) :rolleyes:-_-<_<:):angry::(:unsure::wacko::blink: :xmassrudolph: :chef: :xmasschef2: :xmasschef: :tongue2::kiss::heart: Edited by Bach

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to this site (which is a relable source), Guns n' Roses will come to Paris, France at "Bercy" by the 20th of June.

http://www.ticketnet.fr/shop/fr/manif.asp?...F5B40D588CT747F

Let's hope it's confirmed soon.. :chef: ( Maddy? kudyuaskMerkcudyuplizMaddy? :heart: )

:xmasschef: Let's Roll KaneDolph!!

:tongue2: O k ! :xmassrudolph:

Bach,

That is great news for you.

One question..........What are you gonna do when you see this guy-------------> :chef:

;)

Edited by Just_a_little_patience

Is this the first sign of a guns only concert? Hasn't all the other dates been festivals? This would be interesting...lots of bands get the tour warmed up before they bring it to North America....this would not shock me as a date but I will be interested to see if we can get it confirmed somehow...maybe ask Merck.. :rofl-lol:

Is this the first sign of a guns only concert? Hasn't all the other dates been festivals? This would be interesting...lots of bands get the tour warmed up before they bring it to North America....this would not shock me as a date but I will be interested to see if we can get it confirmed somehow...maybe ask Merck.. :rofl-lol:

Finland- and Sweden-dates are "only-GN'R-shows" ;)

Finland- and Sweden-dates are "only-GN'R-shows" ;)

And Dublin. And Warsaw.

Edited by Alan Niveen

Very cool, I thought we just had festivals so far. Guess I'm just not up-to-date enough :-p

I guess using the word 'only' before Guns is kinda wrong sounding. I, of course, meant is it Guns concert or festival concert. Anyway- good to see this news I hope that we get confirmation soon. Saw them on Illusion tour in Miami Florida, three rows from front and center....great show! rock3

The concert has been added to the 2006 concert page as "Not confirmed".

The official website for the arena has not officially announced the event yet.

I would not be superised that GNR would choose this arena to play as they have played there before.

Lets hope it's confirmed soon!

I'd rather they went to the new "Stade de France" it's bigger place.

I would not be superised that GNR would choose this arena to play as they have played there before.

and you think they can sell that out...

and you think they can sell that out...

I don't know. Celine Dion did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The opening acts for GN'R's show in Paris on June 20th have now been announced. They are Avenged Sevenfold and Bullet For My Valentine.

Tickets for the show will go on sale on March 20th.

http://www.ticketnet.fr/

I have a question about buying tickets to this show. I'm currently planning on spending three weeks in Europe (I'm from Toronto, Canada) and thought I'd meet up with a friend who's already over there and watch GNR rock Paris. My question is what is the proper process to buying tickets. I see they're on sale March 20th, checked out the ticketnet.fr site, but am a little confused as my french is not what it use to be (and it never was tres bien). Is there anyone else from North America planning on buying tickets and attending the event?

Thoughts?

Andrew

P.S. Any idea of what the price range for tickets will be?

Edited by downzy

I have a question about buying tickets to this show. I'm currently planning on spending three weeks in Europe (I'm from Toronto, Canada) and thought I'd meet up with a friend who's already over there and watch GNR rock Paris. My question is what is the proper process to buying tickets. I see they're on sale March 20th, checked out the ticketnet.fr site, but am a little confused as my french is not what it use to be (and it never was tres bien). Is there anyone else from North America planning on buying tickets and attending the event?

Thoughts?

Andrew

P.S. Any idea of what the price range for tickets will be?

The price range will probably be around 50/60 US $. If you visit the site ticket.fr, click on the red hot chili peppers concerts or on the Korn one. You'll see a plan of Bercy : there are two tickets categories, one a bit more expensive than the other. The expensive one gives you a numbered seat. The cheaper one allows you to be in front of the scene or on a seat without number (farer from the scene).

The arena's site : bercy.fr

This site will also sell the tickets : fnacspectacles.fr

If you have a doubt about some French words, just ask.

Edited by Alan Niveen

hi,

Guns N' Roses....wahouuuu in Belgium, in France....what a present !!!!

I wait for this moment since 15 years !!!! i'm 28 ...and i've always followed all the news about Axl...and more. I said; "one day i'll have the chance, the joy and the happiness to hear his voice in live and to see him....8-) I know since few days than this day will arrive soon ! :o I felt very badly 'cause it's "unexpicable" for me...

it will be the best time since a long long long time...(15years !!!!) !!!! :shocked:

I'm in a hurryyyy....

;-)

Sabrina rock3

hi,

Guns N' Roses....wahouuuu in Belgium, in France....what a present !!!!

I wait for this moment since 15 years !!!! i'm 28 ...and i've always followed all the news about Axl...and more. I said; "one day i'll have the chance, the joy and the happiness to hear his voice in live and to see him....8-) I know since few days than this day will arrive soon ! :o I felt very badly 'cause it's "unexplicable" for me...

it will be the best time since a long long long time...(15years !!!!) !!!! :shocked:

I'm in a hurryyyy....

;-)

Sabrina rock3