AXL ROSE sighting

vedderone

Apparently Axl doesn't own a pair of jeans and a t-shirt.

Sadly he looks like a middle aged soccer mom.

Arent you a middle aged soccer mom? Or is that the other one?

LOL

WHAT?

:lol:

I don't know who the "other one" is you're talking about?

JALP. Sorry i always get you 2 mixed up. ;)

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently Axl doesn't own a pair of jeans and a t-shirt.

Sadly he looks like a middle aged soccer mom.

Arent you a middle aged soccer mom? Or is that the other one?

LOL

WHAT?

:lol:

I don't know who the "other one" is you're talking about?

JALP. Sorry i always get you 2 mixed up. ;)

Oh!

lol, yeah, I'm not the one who is a close personal friend of Axl. :book:

I don´t understand why people give so much importance to Axl´s clothes. He´s never had good taste for clothes,although some looked very cool in him (shorts...etc). Even in the UYI era he was always considered one of the worst dressed celebs. And do you know why I liked him to be in those stupid ranks? because he didn´t give a fuck about people and dressed the way he wanted to.

Since when is a rock star valued because of his clothes? Let the dude wear whatever the fuck he wants to!!!

Gee!! Even if he dressed in a very expensive Armani suit with a tie you would also complain :rolleyes: .

Give the dude a break!

P4A, i always get you confused with luvaxl4eva...i think its the avatar :huh:

We can't be the only 2 with Slash av's?

Ah, that's O.K. Sometimes it's better to be confused as someone else. :xmasssanta:

it might be the "4" in the name as well...

im easily confused ^_^

..it's really nice how u care about W. Axl Roses image...very cute...

...perhaps u write an fan e-mail 2 the management...that even if he takes an 8,5 hour flight 2 europe..he should think about his image and about the fans he is hurtin' by not meetin' their expectations how their presonal monkey has to look like...and oooohhh he is a rock n' roll star...so please we all hope he has no behavior in private life..and he has to fuck 10 groupies per day..cause of his image of course...he's so damn cool...

no one wonders now why he is pissed off so often..and doesn't give a fuck about the fans...

No offense Madison, but image is more important to a woman than a man. Axl is 44 years old for crying out loud. Too many of us are living in the past, it's not the late 80's or early 90's anymore. This is 2006 and I can guarantee Axl's views on topics like this haven't changed. He'd tell 90% of you to just fuck off if he read this thread.

People are saying real fans don't give a fuck about his looks.

Well if nobody gives a fuck about his looks why is it that people are wining about his looks for 13 pages in this topic and allot of other topics also.

My conclusion is that his image is very important for the old and new fans. Axl Rose looks these days like a gangsta rapper. I know Axl always liked gangsta rap (like NWA etc.) I like the old gangsta rap. But that isn't the point. He shouldn't be dressing like a modern rap artist.

And if Axl didn't give a fuck about his looks why should he botox and lift his face and take hair extensions?

People need to wake up and realise that his looks are very important. Otherwise people on this board (his die-hard fans) shouldn't even mention it. If his die-hard fans are wining about his looks how do you think new fans would look at it?

The guy should wear normal clothing and take some advise from someone who knows how to dress rock 'n roll stars that are in there 40's. And don't mention the fact that he is at an airport. The clothes he wears on stage are also gangsta rap related.

I agree with Madison here. And image has *ALWAYS* been extremely important in music and rock. Shit, GNR's image was one of the things that distinguished them from the pack. Even during the grunge period, bands were going out of their way to dress down to capture an image.

All that aside, even dressing down for a plane flight, that's just a bad fuckin look he's got going on there. Doesn't mean the end of the world, but the tabloids are much more agressive than back in GNR's heyday and you don't want him resurfacing and being ridiculed on the "Worst Dressed" lists--they aren't going to care if he's at the airport or at a club. Bottom line is, he's making a first/new impression to many in the masses and he could dress relaxed AND still have a much better look.

Bad is bad...

Edited by Turn_It_Up

..it's really nice how u care about W. Axl Roses image...very cute...

...perhaps u write an fan e-mail 2 the management...that even if he takes an 8,5 hour flight 2 europe..he should think about his image and about the fans he is hurtin' by not meetin' their expectations how their presonal monkey has to look like...and oooohhh he is a rock n' roll star...so please we all hope he has no behavior in private life..and he has to fuck 10 groupies per day..cause of his image of course...he's so damn cool...

no one wonders now why he is pissed off so often..and doesn't give a fuck about the fans...

Relax dude.

Some of us think he could use a stylist, that's all.

It's not a big deal. Most rockers have them - to help with clothes both onstage and off.

All that aside, even dressing down for a plane flight, that's just a bad fuckin look he's got going on there...

I have to agree.

I mean, honestly, that outfit looks like he picked up grandpa's workout gear - in the dark - with his eyes shut. Just doesn't cut it for a rocker making a re-entry into the music world.

.. . Bottom line is, he's making a first/new impression to many in the masses and he could dress relaxed AND still have a much better look.

Bad is bad...

Exactly.

There's no fuckin way that is Axl Rose.

:laugh::laugh:

And again -- this comment ^^ just reaffirms Axl's need for a stylist.

I rest my case. :D

I don't really care what Axl wears, as his lack of style and tact only affirm his musical integrity. He does look like a clown, in my opinion. But he can sure sing well. I guess he does need a stylist, though I doubt he would ever use one. If he has not done so by 44, her never will. I don't think it is to his fancy.

Edited by smokingarthur

I agree with Madison here. And image has *ALWAYS* been extremely important in music and rock. Shit, GNR's image was one of the things that distinguished them from the pack. Even during the grunge period, bands were going out of their way to dress down to capture an image.

All that aside, even dressing down for a plane flight, that's just a bad fuckin look he's got going on there. Doesn't mean the end of the world, but the tabloids are much more agressive than back in GNR's heyday and you don't want him resurfacing and being ridiculed on the "Worst Dressed" lists--they aren't going to care if he's at the airport or at a club. Bottom line is, he's making a first/new impression to many in the masses and he could dress relaxed AND still have a much better look.

Bad is bad...

The point is that while looks matter to you and others (quite shallow I may add) they most definitely do not matter to Axl Rose.

There's no fuckin way that is Axl Rose.

:laugh::laugh:

And again -- this comment ^^ just reaffirms Axl's need for a stylist.

I rest my case. :D

I like Axl's new style. I love the braids especially. I'm just saying that that serioulsy doesn't look like Axl Rose. My ass looks more like Axl Rose than that picture does.

People are saying real fans don't give a fuck about his looks.

Well if nobody gives a fuck about his looks why is it that people are wining about his looks for 13 pages in this topic and allot of other topics also.

My conclusion is that his image is very important for the old and new fans. Axl Rose looks these days like a gangsta rapper. I know Axl always liked gangsta rap (like NWA etc.) I like the old gangsta rap. But that isn't the point. He shouldn't be dressing like a modern rap artist.

And if Axl didn't give a fuck about his looks why should he botox and lift his face and take hair extensions?

People need to wake up and realise that his looks are very important. Otherwise people on this board (his die-hard fans) shouldn't even mention it. If his die-hard fans are wining about his looks how do you think new fans would look at it?

The guy should wear normal clothing and take some advise from someone who knows how to dress rock 'n roll stars that are in there 40's. And don't mention the fact that he is at an airport. The clothes he wears on stage are also gangsta rap related.

yeah dawg...yo, did you check the Maple Leafs jersey on Axl... that was dope.

The point is that while looks matter to you and others (quite shallow I may add) they most definitely do not matter to Axl Rose.

Au contraire mon ami - but they most certainly do matter to Mr. Rose. If they didn't, he wouldn't have bothered having his teeth capped, extensions added to his hair and other things people have already mentioned in this thread.

A few of us are simply suggesting he ditch one of his bodyguards in favor of a stylist to help with his clothes. :book:

Bad is bad...

Seriously dude, you must not have followed Axl and GNR for very long. Looks and image have always mattered to him(and rightfully so--he's the frontman and even much more the face of the band than ever). And I don't think he was dating supermodels for their humanitarian efforts.

As has been said, it might not be important to us diehards at this stage, but it IS important in playing to the broader potential audience. You do realize how important this album is, right? At this stage, you take no chances and put your best foot forward every step of the way(yes, even at the public airport)...

Edited by Turn_It_Up