Why is Axl hanging out with Lindsey Lohan?

luvmygabby

more "Official" news just came in... :book:

After the club closed down due to some drunk bitch named "Nicole Ritchie" came in and put bleach on all the pool-tables, Axl and Lindsay Lohan took off in 'Herbie", they drove for miles until they reached a nice fancy hotel, 'Hilton Hotel'.They got a room, and had super-hot sex, baby. Officials say that you can soon expect a tape of this event to come out. This sex scandal will also feature a guest appereance by former gnr drummer, Steven Adler (who showed up at 3:30AM with a bucket of cocaine. This sex scandal wlll hopefuly give lots of publicity for Axl's upcomming Chinese Democracy album.

:rolleyes:

I hope Lindsay shared some diet tips with Axl. That way we might be able to see him slim down to the old axl from the welcome to the jungle video, on second thought :tongue2: uh, gross

Now thats the funniest shit I have heard all day. :rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

more "Official" news just came in... :book:

After the club closed down due to some drunk bitch named "Nicole Ritchie" came in and put bleach on all the pool-tables, Axl and Lindsay Lohan took off in 'Herbie", they drove for miles until they reached a nice fancy hotel, 'Hilton Hotel'.They got a room, and had super-hot sex, baby. Officials say that you can soon expect a tape of this event to come out. This sex scandal will also feature a guest appereance by former gnr drummer, Steven Adler (who showed up at 3:30AM with a bucket of cocaine. This sex scandal wlll hopefuly give lots of publicity for Axl's upcomming Chinese Democracy album.

:rolleyes:

I hope Lindsay shared some diet tips with Axl. That way we might be able to see him slim down to the old axl from the welcome to the jungle video, on second thought :tongue2: uh, gross

That's all it . Just sex. Northing more. Northing less.

Who gives a fuck whether its not "rock star"??? youre an asshole

AND - i think it IS "rock star" - - Whats not rockstar about being 40 something and still being able to run game on a fuckin teenager????? Thats fuckin ROCKSTAR in my book.

Who gives a fuck whether its not "rock star"??? youre an asshole

AND - i think it IS "rock star" - - Whats not rockstar about being 40 something and still being able to run game on a fuckin teenager????? Thats fuckin ROCKSTAR in my book.

Will said. That's fine by me.

Who the hell are you to call someone an asshole, for asking a question. See thats what wrong here, people like you make this board shit for everyone else here sometimes. Go home and take you'r medication, it seems you need to relax a little bit.

Who the hell are you to call someone an asshole, for asking a question. See thats what wrong here, people like you make this board shit for everyone else here sometimes. Go home and take you'r medication, it seems you need to relax a little bit.

Settle your Kettle, newb.

BOO FUCKING HOO!!! :angry:

Lindsay Lohan Is Hot BTW!! :wub:

lohan.jpg

Beautiful?

If people think that is hot, somthing is werry wrong whit them :vomit:

If people think that is real, somthing is werry wrong whit them :vomit:

ll31.jpg

:wub:

:wub: im taking this pic to my bed :wub:

Guest JohnUlmer

Lindsay is *strongly rumored* (as in, it's leaked from inside Hollywood from reliable sources) to have had an affair with Bruce Willis, so it's not beyond her to fuck a 44-year-old.

EDIT: I'm not saying she did, I'm just replying to the people who said he's too old for her.

Edited by JohnUlmer

Lindsay is *strongly rumored* (as in, it's leaked from inside Hollywood from reliable sources) to have had an affair with Bruce Willis, so it's not beyond her to fuck a 44-year-old.

EDIT: I'm not saying she did, I'm just replying to the people who said he's too old for her.

Can we say wrinkly balls, and a bald head

Maybe I missed it because I was taking the piss out of Apollo too much on the other thread, but where the hell does it actually say that Axl Rose and Lidsay Lohan Had any kind relationship during that evening??

:drevil:

Man,I hope your right. Best news that I read today.