Why is Axl hanging out with Lindsey Lohan?

luvmygabby

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMFG, is this thread still going on?!!

who cares if Botox Boy boned Lindsay Lohan?! Good for him if he did!! but now where did it actually say that they got together or w/e!!

It appears that if theres a recent Axl picture or an article with a little glimpse of a female or a mention of a female, all the Creepy weirdos here assume that either..

A. he fucked them

or

B. hes going out with them

well if thats an exact science then lets round them up!!...........lets see, he boned Linsday..we know this as fact....who else.... he was on Sharon Stones table at the oscars, so i bet he fucked her too!!!.... OOh the entire female cast of the sopranos.... and then theres that picture of him and Mosh Girl!! and the one with all them little sluts at the airport thats on the myspace!!!

i could go on... <_<

so to sum it all up...

whocares6.jpg

:drevil:

Edited by Charles Manson

why would axl pass up an oppotunity to hang out with lindsey, shes hot.....would it be more 'rockstar' to go out with a woman of his own age? Would you be a little scared if we never saw him with any women..and constantly 'partying' with guys?

Edited by FunkyMonk

Lindsay Lohan is so hot.... :heart::heart::heart:

I'm done now.

I hope Axl did get some from her. If he passed it up... I personally would say he's fucking insane.

Chef and I would bang her, :chef:

AxlRocks, THE Original

I don't know why a 44 year old man would want to hang out with a PRETENTIOUS & CAPRICIOUS 20 year old girl. There are far prettier girls that don't have the attitude that these starlets exhibit. I see nothing in her whatsoever. I would say 90% of the girls I work with look much better and don't act so omnipotent. This is what happens when low-class, blue-collar people get money. I see a lot of this in Hollywood. This is why I chose to work in independent film. Axl could and should do much better. But apparantly his poetry is far more evolved than he is as a person.

Ew. Sorry but Lindsay Lohan....... :no:

Axl better not have touched her :tongue2:

everybody else wants to....

Not me dude. I'll take LACEY

3422_m.jpg

over LINDSAY anyday

The girl in the photo is pretty, but she looks very ethnic. When she is 40, YOU will not like the way she looks...

3422_m.jpg

over LINDSAY anyday

The girl in the photo is pretty, but she looks very ethnic. When she is 40, YOU will not like the way she looks...

Black don't crack holmes

3422_m.jpg

over LINDSAY anyday

i wouldn't fuck that with a stolen cock

your welcome to her

Fine with me. White girls don't turn me on.

Guest Apollo

THis is ridiculous.

The original post just said that Axl was at a table with Lohan . . . plus 4-5 other people.

That's it.

Nothing about him doing her.

SURVEILLANCE ...

LINDSAY LOHAN started Monday evening alone at the first table at Richie Akiva and Scott Sartiano's Butter. But by the end of the night Sting, Axl Rose, Lenny Kravitz, Maxwell, Adrien Brody and Stephen Dorff had piled in to join her.

From the NY Post.

This is not very Rock Star!

The annoying thing is, by the way it's worded, you'd think LL was the main most important person as they all went 'to join her'. Like, she's the popular one and they all want to be with her.

TBH, Axl and Co. probably ust happened to be there at the same time she was there. I've heard that it's a popular place for celebs to hang out, is it not?

She probably didn't even recognise Axl or know who he was.

:fuckyou: She partied with Lenny Kravitz too.