Why is Axl hanging out with Lindsey Lohan?

luvmygabby

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SURVEILLANCE ...

LINDSAY LOHAN started Monday evening alone at the first table at Richie Akiva and Scott Sartiano's Butter. But by the end of the night Sting, Axl Rose, Lenny Kravitz, Maxwell, Adrien Brody and Stephen Dorff had piled in to join her.

From the NY Post.

This is not very Rock Star!

Well maybe Axl was hangin out with Sting and Lenny, got a little drunk and started makin bets on who could bang LL first :P

Wonder who would win :unsure:

Grimo.

My bet is that someone won before they even had time to finish the bet. :)

edit: Kravitz won, no doubt.

Edited by evil_l

Why the fuck does it matter who he's hanging out with? I mean, c'mon, nothing from him in a while, then all of a fuckin' sudden he's in the press, showing up at clubs, and playin' the damn album for some people. But of course, you people can always find some little tiny problem with him. He's a fucking 44 year old man, who can hang out with whomever the fuck he wants. NO BIG FUCKING DEAL.

Why the fuck does it matter who he's hanging out with? I mean, c'mon, nothing from him in a while, then all of a fuckin' sudden he's in the press, showing up at clubs, and playin' the damn album for some people. But of course, you people can always find some little tiny problem with him. He's a fucking 44 year old man, who can hang out with whomever the fuck he wants. NO BIG FUCKING DEAL.

What about Weird Al dude? fuckin composing on some songs together...

how do you know?

I read here she might of had sex with Axl.And how can you not pick Axl?

It's quite easy not to pick Axl.

Not everyone in the whole world has a crush on him. The way some of this forum's females obsess over Axl makes me sick, it's like you're a bunch of 11 year old middle schoolers that have their first celebrity crush.

Guest swwet_child

Finally... someone with common sense! I totally agree with you! rock3

how do you know?

Not everyone in the whole world has a crush on him. The way some of this forum's females obsess over Axl makes me sick, it's like you're a bunch of 11 year old middle schoolers that have their first celebrity crush.

He fantasics me.

how do you know?

He fantasics me.

Yeah, you. Not everyother female in the world.

how do you know?

He fantasics me.

o.k all females Axl fantasics.

Oh no, Axl hangs out with people. Let's run to the hills. I bet he wrote TWAT and The Blues about Lindsay too. It's all making sense. In fact, since Axl wrote those songs such a long time ago, he predicted in the future that he'd be dating a pop star in her teens and also knew it would upset people on a Guns N' Roses forum.

That's how stupid this thread is. :rolleyes:

how do you know?

He fantasics me.

even now with his Mark McGwire look?

come on....

how do you know?

He fantasics me.

even now with his Mark McGwire look?

come on....

i love his look :wub:

SURVEILLANCE ...

LINDSAY LOHAN started Monday evening alone at the first table at Richie Akiva and Scott Sartiano's Butter. But by the end of the night Sting, Axl Rose, Lenny Kravitz, Maxwell, Adrien Brody and Stephen Dorff had piled in to join her.

From the NY Post.

This is not very Rock Star!

So?

Guest RonMexico82

Lohan is a brunette now and has filled out again and looks great so those photos of her are old. Axl, Lenny and Sting were probably all in the same place and not exactly together although if I was Axl, Lenny or whoever I'd certainly try and fuck her brains out. Sting is a plonker and all that tantric sex bullshit is exactly that ...bullshit. It was a rumour started by Bono as a joke that people started believing.

I read this at HTGTH, just a few minutes ago. I still love Axl but I thought he wasn't chasing the media?

He's out and having fun.......... Axl, bang the fuck of that hot little biatch Lindsey! < Nothings WRONG WITH THAT!

it only ROCK N' ROLL, babe......... rock2 rock3