3rd Reference To GNR On Official NIN Site

Rebel Yell

i'm not saying during europe

but maybe they'll meet up during the american tours

think about it this way

europe's(based on the members from europe on this forum) biggest criticism of the 02 tour was buckethead(since they got a full leg)

axl,seeing this puts 2 and 2 together and decides to let him finish his stuff,and they can be together in the us,where the only REAL complaint was the cancelation

it makes since

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who cares about NIN... they are crap

right

Axl was wearing NIN shirts... also Oh My God sounds like GNR mixed with NIN (Broken-EP times)...

Trent Reznor is a genius. singer, writer, musician, producer.....

Even though the music of GNR and NIN don't have anything similar he could be helpful for Axl!

From the NIN fan club board:

waldosurprise.jpg

I knew Trent at one point had a Sexual Addiction, but I had no idea his new fetish included coppin' the TMNT.

Wow.

Thats a turn on.

I am easily annoyed at those "haters" and "lovers" just because of crap.

I think it has more of a reference to the GNR Guitarist more than cheap shots at the band itself.

I like (at the moment) Trent more only for the minimal idea that he is putting more albums out than you know who. One should leave their comments until the end of the show, not during the middle.

Who cares about NIN... they are crap

right

Axl was wearing NIN shirts... also Oh My God sounds like GNR mixed with NIN (Broken-EP times)...

Trent Reznor is a genius. singer, writer, musician, producer.....

Even though the music of GNR and NIN don't have anything similar he could be helpful for Axl!

Mayble. Trent Rezonor could write and sing with Axl. Wow!!!! I love that idea. It could happen. rock1

If Guns N' Roses toured with NIN it would be huge. I'm not a huge fan of NIN but they have some rockin' songs. I would go to see it regardless.

Have you seen NIN live? I don´t think Axl would dare to tour with them just yet cause they could actually perform a better show than GN´R, that is if Axl and Co don´t have an ace hidden away for this tour. But if you compare the NIN of today with the GN´R of the 2002 tour I´d say NIN would kick some major Axl ass musically and visually. The only thing Axl would have on them is that he is fucking AXL ROSE but that only takes you so far. <_<

Still I agree, it would be a great show but I don´t see it happening. First off I don´t think NIN concider themselves as an opening act and I don´t see GN´R doing a tour where they can´t concider themselves as the main band. Still I hope I don´t have to see Avenged Sevenfold and Bullet For My Valentine as opening acts in Sweden cause those bands are... ...no words for it.

If Guns N' Roses toured with NIN it would be huge. I'm not a huge fan of NIN but they have some rockin' songs. I would go to see it regardless.

Have you seen NIN live? I don´t think Axl would dare to tour with them just yet cause they could actually perform a better show than GN´R, that is if Axl and Co don´t have an ace hidden away for this tour. But if you compare the NIN of today with the GN´R of the 2002 tour I´d say NIN would kick some major Axl ass musically and visually. The only thing Axl would have on them is that he is fucking AXL ROSE but that only takes you so far. <_<

Still I agree, it would be a great show but I don´t see it happening. First off I don´t think NIN concider themselves as an opening act and I don´t see GN´R doing a tour where they can´t concider themselves as the main band. Still I hope I don´t have to see Avenged Sevenfold and Bullet For My Valentine as opening acts in Sweden cause those bands are... ...no words for it.

Sorry dude, you are dead wrong. NIN are OK, but not even in the same league. They may put on a good show, but you are dealing with Axl and the lyrics, voice and melody that go along with that. Not even comparable.

Sorry dude, you are dead wrong. NIN are OK, but not even in the same league. They may put on a good show, but you are dealing with Axl and the lyrics, voice and melody that go along with that. Not even comparable.

Well your opinion of me being wrong is as valid as mine of me being right. :o

I saw NIN live back in 2000 and was gonna see GN´R in 2002 but it got cancelled. But as everyone else on this forum I´ve seen the live footage of the shows they did and also heard the bootlegs and sure it can be unfare to compare a live act that your actually seeing live on the spot with live shows on a DVD or something else like that but I gotta say that Axl didn´t impress me that much. What I was happy about was that Axl was out there again since I am a huge GN´R fan (much more than a NIN fan which you´ll see if you check out my record collection adress in the profile) and that makes the shows great (accept for the Boston one which is terrible). But even though Axl is Axl I still think Trent and his NIN are a way too strong band to have as an opening act. Cause how much we want GN´R to once again rule the world we just don´t know what to expect and to think that we as GN´R fans are objective on judging this matter is just a little laaaame. :xmassrudolph:

I might add that I saw GN´R live in 1991 and in 1993 and back then it was no question about who was gonna kick who´s ass cause GN´R would kill anyone in their way!

Edited by Lukin

This is like the "where is waldo" books for adults :D :D

waldosurprise.jpg

:lol:

That's hillairious :lol:

This thread should be closed. The sightings of a fat smurfette, Optimus Prime, the Thundercats, Waldo, and Rafael are all unverified rumors.

http://nin.com/access/7_19_05/index.php

Not sure if this had been mentioned, but someone wrote in and asked about the red handkerchief, and the guy from the band responded.

Well, that's not exactly an explanation.

Aaron tries to be funny -- but it just doesn't come off.

In fact, I find him annoying when the band does live "chats" at the Spiral - and he's constantly making lame attempts at humor that just don't work.

This is like the "where is waldo" books for adults :D :D

waldosurprise.jpg

:lol:

That's hillairious :lol:

This thread should be closed. The sightings of a fat smurfette, Optimus Prime, the Thundercats, Waldo, and Rafael are all unverified rumors.

best reply EVER

actually,who verified the nin sighting?

Edited by Bucketslash

1) Aaron has had the bandana in his trouser thing since before he joined NIN.

2) If GN'R and NIN play together, unless Axl is 110% confident of the ability of his band, he would be best advised to open the show. NIN are the best live act on the planet right now.

3) I doubt Trent is still hacked off at Robin as he has already stated that Aaron 'pisses all over Robin's shoes.'

I'm guessing Trent is just winding people up.

http://nin.com/access/7_19_05/index.php

Not sure if this had been mentioned, but someone wrote in and asked about the red handkerchief, and the guy from the band responded.

Well, that's not exactly an explanation.

Aaron tries to be funny -- but it just doesn't come off.

In fact, I find him annoying when the band does live "chats" at the Spiral - and he's constantly making lame attempts at humor that just don't work.

Aarons hilarious :rofl-lol: