• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The same story told by elsewhere:

Measuring Up Axl

Written by Administrator

Thursday, 23 March 2006

A fan, obsessed with height measurements, met Axl Rose last week, according to Celeb Heights

Asked about Chinese Democracy, Axl revealed that he would be releasing three CDs over a three year period. The first CD would be released, possibly, this Summer. His publicist was even keener hinting at a Spring release

glenn-slash.jpg

Slash looks a little freaked out in the first pic. :lol:

Strange, strange site.

wow, anyone else notice that duff is waering the same shirt in both pics? :P

i cant help but believe this, i mean, why would this guy lie? also, it backs up a couple of recent rumors.

He looks like a fag. Can't be trusted.

:rofl-lol:

I´d trust this guy over a fukking homophobe any day.

How is he homophobic? The word "homophobic" would mean you're scared of gay people, but I don't think he or anyone is for that matter...

I can tell that, just by your siganture, avatar, and that post, that if I met you, I would proboably want to kill you.

Cheers Volitan :)

And why is this thread not dead!!! :anger::fuckyou:

The third fucking post in this thread has the picture.

Next time, try opening yours eyes when you look for something.

Really? What the fuck is going on with my computer!!!! I don't see shit! :unsure:

Same :(

Try emptying your Temp Internet files and cookies. Sorry for the off topic post, but that is probably the only reason the pages don't work for them... They worked for me... :rolleyes:

Aradia Rose

At least this Glenn guy isn't talking out of his ass when he talks about the release. He says Axl is pushing for a Summer release, yet people automatically believe Slash when he says it will be out in March. Well, March is almost over. Seems like some guy measuring the height of celebrities may know more about it than a fucking former member of the band.

Edited by Zeppelin

At least this Glenn guy isn't talking out of his ass when he talks about the release. He says Axl is pushing for a Summer release, yet people automatically believe Slash when he says it will be out in March. Well, March is almost over. Seems like some guy measuring the height of celebrities may know more about a fucking former member of the band.

Maybe because Axl has spoken more words to said fan then he has to said former member in the past 10 years.

Not sure, but it might play a part here.

The third fucking post in this thread has the picture.

Next time, try opening yours eyes when you look for something.

Really? What the fuck is going on with my computer!!!! I don't see shit! :unsure:

Same :(

Try emptying your Temp Internet files and cookies. Sorry for the off topic post, but that is probably the only reason the pages don't work for them... They worked for me... :rolleyes:

Aradia Rose

It's all very well rolling your eyes like we're stupid, but i have been on loads of websites today and this Glen blokes is the only one i can't bring up, and as for the picture of axl, that STILL won't show up, all i get is a red cross and the letters IPB, and the same with the Slash picture someone has also posted. All other pictures on here are showing up. Oh, and my temp internet folder is empty!

If someone can please post it, or email it to me at: Heavensentmailme@aol.com

I'd be grateful, thanks...

LIZ

Edited by lizzybeth1