Lars and Kid Rock talkin about Slash, Duff and Axl?

avg_

Those people are small people on a power trip. Kid Rock is a joke and Lars is a little bald fuck who became famous because of James.

They are just playing games, because they hate us and Axl.

Reunion? Cant you just stop talking about that. Reunion`s sucks and so does Slash and Duff.

That's quite a strong thing to say about Lars. Kid Rock, I understand, but Lars, for the most part, has been a man of his word, especially while intoxicated. Plus, isnt Metallica going to be a guest at a gig with G&R? Yeah, I thought so. If they aren't already talking ( Metallica ) with G&R and getting their share of inside info, then they certainly will be soon.

I personally have a strong feeling that this will indeed happen, and what sweet irony it will be if it just so happens to unfold this way. What if they had recorded all of these tracks previously before the band split, and still have the material? Maybe then there won't be much of a delay?

Now, I am no beholder-of-all-guns n roses-info, but from understanding when the band fell apart, there was a decent amount of time for them to at least get underway and have a general idea of recording CD. Like I said, i don't know every piece of history about them, but from then to now, just about anything is possible.

**EDIT**

Also, more than anything, they will and probably are currently being offered a SHIT LOAD of money to do this.. I mean, think.. to many, this greatest band of all time reforming and becoming what everyone loved.. I know I certainly would "wet my pants" like all of you here say about "bullshit" rumors, but hey, if they are going to do that and tour, that's money; make a record, thats money... and I would gladly throw some money in the pot to see it happen.

Edited by corrosionx

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JohnUlmer

One of the few times I have to disagree with KBear. Cornell is amazing, still. From AS' debut album, just listen to his different vocals on tracks like Show Me How to Live, What You Are, Shadow On The Sun, I Am The Highway. etc. Then throw in some of his monstrous work on Soundgarden tunes like Slaves and Bulldozers, Outshined, The Day I Tried to Live, etc. rock3

His voice may not be as unique as Axl's, but he's technically a better vocalist and can do more diverse things with his voice. Just phenominal.

I love Weiland for VR, he's a far more energetic performer--but can't imagine how good they would've sounded with Cornell.

To be fair I haven't heard many of his songs. Black Hole Sun (which ain't bad and I think his vocals are strong), and the two recent Audioslave singles, Be Yourself and some other song (and both of which I don't care for at all and the vocals do nothing for me). But maybe these aren't the best showcase of his talent.

But still, nothing in the vocals of those songs knocks my socks off the way Axl does when I first heard SCOM. Or Estranged. Or Rocket Queen. Etc. As you said, Axl's voice is very unique. There's nothing quite like it. I think Axl actually has done a lot with his voice over the years. He sang with a deep voice (Easy, Brownstone), he's screamed, he's used a soft voice (SFTD, Coma), and plus his regular kick ass voice. His changes in pitch and sense for melody are great too. Sure he can be a bit hit or miss live, but that doesn't bother me too much.

Audioslave - I'm not crazy about those weird sounding guitar solos either. That's not to say a band shouldn't be innovative, it's just not a sound I like.

Cornell is great--for the first five songs you hear. After that it just sounds repetitive.

Superunknown is the best showcase of his talents. I like some Audioslave stuff, but too much of it sounds the same.

Those people are small people on a power trip. Kid Rock is a joke and Lars is a little bald fuck who became famous because of James.

They are just playing games, because they hate us and Axl.

Reunion? Cant you just stop talking about that. Reunion`s sucks and so does Slash and Duff.

Is there anyone you love?? :rofl-lol:

Like Morpheus said, im starting to believe.

We are all here talking without actually knowing any band members from any band. If it is true, we will know very soon, if its not, well, it was nice wile it lasted.

Im staying on the positive side of it, i wish its true, i saw the original band playing a lot of times, even 4 times in argentina, so i wish it is true.

Take care pals.

Gus