Lars and Kid Rock talkin about Slash, Duff and Axl?

avg_

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since Axl has spent the last 10 years trying to erase the memory of Slash, Duff and Izzy, I doubt he'd have a change of heart out of the blue.

This is just more PR for the upcoming tour, to get people talking.

It ain't gonna happen - the original article says it's a false rumour - but I wouldn't mind seeing Slash taking over Buckethead's part in the new GN'R lineup. Izzy doesn't like playing big arenas and has sworn off big tours, hasn't he? So there's no chance of him turning up, plus, well, I really like Fortus. I really can't see Axl kicking Tommy out of the band in favour of Duff; it'd be a slap in the face to someone who's spent 10 years working with him. Same with the other guys. But there is a convenient vacancy for a lead guitarist...

SG

Another reunion rumour.

We have court appearances, counter-suing, verbal warfare - some of which is incredibly personal, and an album that has taken over a decade to make. Yet people still believe they're just all gonna spring out on stage together?? :rolleyes:

So what, Axl is just gonna say to Stinson and Finck, "Great material guys, thanks very much for your contribution. But I want Slash and Duff to play it now. Sorry." :rolleyes:

This rumour is utter bullshit

LA

So what, Axl is just gonna say to Stinson and Finck, "Great material guys, thanks very much for your contribution. But I want Slash and Duff to play it now. Sorry." :rolleyes:

Why not ? Are Finck or Stinson that important ? Don't think so...

A lot of people (Halfin, Niven, etc.) are talking about a reunion. Could be true.

Edited by Alan Niveen

A lot of people (Halfin, Niven, etc.) are talking about a reunion. Could be true.

It could be true but I just cannot belive it... And I still think this new is bullshit....

but fortus is still in the band :) rumors have always sth true in it....nevertheless first cd and then reunion plz :)

do you think duff and slash will be happy when other people play their parts on the record....don't think so....

imo opinion there is a chance that slash and duff will play the old gnr stuff on summer tour and the new stuff by finck and fortus....that is why there is the new-old logo on every festivalsite...the logo with pistols and roses is copyrighted by slash so i think he will be a part of the tour