Lars and Kid Rock talkin about Slash, Duff and Axl?

avg_

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still think I read a few weeks ago that Axl was in NY at a club partying with Kid Rock. If that actually happened,do you think he would have known wether this is true or not? I still call bullshit though.

now that you said that <_< ...i think it can be a posibility... :)

Its true baby its true!!!!

This is the part of the reason for the long ass delays. Slash and Duffie had to learn the new material and figure out the financials and all. This is why Axl put out the statement, to throw everyone off. This is why they are so secretive about everything. They are coming back with a bang!!!!!!!!!!!!!

............................... but probably not.

I would cry tears of joy if this happened... :)

Not that I believe it for one second...but I've always felt a little cheated that I was too young to ever see GnR when I first became a fan (around age 8 or 9)...they broke up when I was 11 or 12, and with what's happened since, I never thought I'd get to see them.

I saw VR a couple years ago...it was fun seeing a few of the GnR songs live...but without Axl it wasn't the same. And I missed the 2002 tour. Yea, seeing the new lineup would do...but nothing could top seeing these guys back together...

slashaxl.jpg

I just wish it were true... probably not though, oh well.

Edited by davhern

I absolutely love that pic. It has so much mystique.

Y'know thinking about a reunion more, ideally, I would much rather have seen the new line up with Buckethead who I see as a core part of new GNR's musical direction release and tour CD first.

But since that isn't gonna happen....

BRING ON A REUNION!!

Edited by PurpleHaze

It's probably BS, but it is strange that Fortus seems to be the only other NuGNR member confirmed to be at RIR, per his website. Since Fortus is the rhythm guitarist, that would leave the lead guitar, bass & drummer slots open. Probably just a coincidence.

There is no band named NuGNR. If you can't get the name of the band right, then get out of here, fuckhead. :fuckyou:

It's probably BS, but it is strange that Fortus seems to be the only other NuGNR member confirmed to be at RIR, per his website. Since Fortus is the rhythm guitarist, that would leave the lead guitar, bass & drummer slots open. Probably just a coincidence.

There is no band named NuGNR. If you can't get the name of the band right, then get out of here, fuckhead. :fuckyou:

internet tough guy=small genitals

must suck being you. later.

I suppose the biggest obstacle to all this is if it were true the managment would be shouting it from the rooftops. A GNR reunion tour would be a stadium filler that would sell tickets like nobodies business. There would just be too much money involved to keep it a secret.

I would cry tears of joy if this happened... :)

Not that I believe it for one second...but I've always felt a little cheated that I was too young to ever see GnR when I first became a fan (around age 8 or 9)...they broke up when I was 11 or 12, and with what's happened since, I never thought I'd get to see them.

I saw VR a couple years ago...it was fun seeing a few of the GnR songs live...but without Axl it wasn't the same. And I missed the 2002 tour. Yea, seeing the new lineup would do...but nothing could top seeing these guys back together...

slashaxl.jpg

I just wish it were true... probably not though, oh well.

That's the background on my computer.

It's a rumour. And almost every single Gn'R related rumour turns out to be false. This is just a rumour from a bunch of drunk, eccentric, rockstars. And Lars.

Who's that on the floor? Is that Steph changing Dylan or something...

It's not Steph. That last show was in July '93. Their relationship was over by that time.

Anyway Axl is suing these guys how come somebody can say they're gonna tour together this Summer?

<_<

I still think I read a few weeks ago that Axl was in NY at a club partying with Kid Rock. If that actually happened,do you think he would have known wether this is true or not? I still call bullshit though.

Actually, both Lars and Kid Rock were partying with Axl at Bungalow 8 on March 14.

So, it's an interesting rumor - unless Axl was just messing with their heads.

who knows? both lars and kid rock have been confirmed lately to have been hanging out w/ Axl at some nightclub.

not saying this is true... good lord, I can't see Axl Rose firing some1 like Stinson (whose been very loyal to him) just like that... not to mention all that trash talking doesnt help this rumors validity

but I'm fairly certain that lars and kid rock... if they did hear this rumor from some1 else... it'd be from Axl himself... although it was probably Axl bragging to them regarding Duff/Slash wanting back in the band

Duff played guitar w/ the Neucrotic Outsides.

here's a possible group list:

W. Axl Rose-vocals

Duff 'Rose' McKagen-rhythm guitar

Richard Fortus-Finck's lead guitar

Slash-Buckethead's lead guitar

General Thomas Eugen Stinson-bass

Brian 'Brain' Mantia-drums

Dizzy 'Fuckin' Reed-keys

Chris 'who???' Pitman-synths n' stuff

it's funny how in the URL it says false.

What's REALLY funny is your sig. :laugh:

i do my best :monkey:

hahaha... yea, it was funny cause I kept trying to move onto the next posted question on this site but Dizzy kept wanting to talk about your damn "Guns N' Donuts" thing... I think he was disappointed though that there wasn't a donut version of him... he was looking pretty hard to see if one of them was him.

anyway... that theory of yours with duff on rhythm guitar is bogus.

Edited by Madagascar88