Lars and Kid Rock talkin about Slash, Duff and Axl?

avg_

I still think I read a few weeks ago that Axl was in NY at a club partying with Kid Rock. If that actually happened,do you think he would have known wether this is true or not? I still call bullshit though.

Actually, both Lars and Kid Rock were partying with Axl at Bungalow 8 on March 14.

So, it's an interesting rumor - unless Axl was just messing with their heads.

i thought axl hated lars?

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still think I read a few weeks ago that Axl was in NY at a club partying with Kid Rock. If that actually happened,do you think he would have known wether this is true or not? I still call bullshit though.

Actually, both Lars and Kid Rock were partying with Axl at Bungalow 8 on March 14.

i thought lars hated axl?

axl was just hanging out with them, you cant call it complete BS there is always that one little chance... but until axl talks which will most likely be never or maybe when slash finally makes his comment.. if slash has been spending time with axl and picked up this stupid non talking habit >.<

it's funny how in the URL it says false.

What's REALLY funny is your sig. :laugh:

i do my best :monkey:

hahaha... yea, it was funny cause I kept trying to move onto the next posted question on this site but Dizzy kept wanting to talk about your damn "Guns N' Donuts" thing... I think he was disappointed though that there wasn't a donut version of him... he was looking pretty hard to see if one of them was him.

anyway... that theory of yours with duff on rhythm guitar is bogus.

yea, it probably is, it just popped into my head, cause i know he'd never drop Tommy, and if he does, i'll be forever pissed.

and i could probably make a donut version of him, too.

i thought lars hated axl?

Lars hates everything:

NAPSTER

W. AXL ROSE

GUNS N' ROSES

PEOPLE WHO USE NAPSTER

DAVE MUSTAINE

MEGADETH

U.S. CONGRESS

the list is endless.

Anyone know where i can find a copy of the newly leaked songs?

haha hahaha dont be like mansion and threaten to kill everyone ull get warned for that.. lol

and.. uhh what leaks there was leaks?! *hint of sarcasam*

Oh...This is a nice rumor.. B)

It so good to hear that Axl is hanging out with Lars,he's a big GN'R fan..

I love this kind of rumors.. :D

Hmmmm......this certainly is getting very interesting...

These guys have absolutly no reason to bullshit reporters with fake gossip. Lars pretty much hates Axl.

Why would such a rumour come from his mouth.

HOWEVER...can you see Slash playing other people's guitar parts? No? Neither can I.

I can see him putting his own spin on said guitar parts...especially when said songs haven't even been released yet (for the originals to really mean much).

It's not like he hasn't covered stuff before. I understand the implications of playing his so-called replacement's parts of the new songs, but if it came down to that, I think he'd just come up with his own stuff for those songs.

These guys have absolutly no reason to bullshit reporters with fake gossip. Lars pretty much hates Axl.

HOWEVER...can you see Slash playing other people's guitar parts? No? Neither can I.

I can see him putting his own spin on said guitar parts...especially when said songs haven't even been released yet (for the originals to really mean much).

It's not like he hasn't covered stuff before. I understand the implications of playing his so-called replacement's parts of the new songs, but if it came down to that, I think he'd just come up with his own stuff for those songs.

Its not happening! No way, no how. If it does, show me the biggest sombrero you can find and i'll eat the thing!

Its not happening! No way, no how. If it does, show me the biggest sombrero you can find and i'll eat the thing!

uhh 706551376.jpg just in case its true