GNR Rumour.....July dates planned for a full UK tour

slashplay

Glasgow SECC - That's where it's at. I'm seriously excited about this rumour, I'm also slightly drunk :huh:

aye fucking better come to glasgow, i had tickets and everything the last time, im to old to be running all over the country to see them now

:shocked: Scottish Nutter! Yes! Fuck aye man hows it goin? A kaen they so better come to Glasgow or i'll no be chuffed likes. Did you see Velvet Revolver neeber?

Yer twang is bogin chief, get ursel ti the shops un git sum bucky ya chukter..... :rofl-lol:

Just messin ;)

Classic! Mon the Scots!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glasgow SECC - That's where it's at. I'm seriously excited about this rumour, I'm also slightly drunk :huh:

aye fucking better come to glasgow, i had tickets and everything the last time, im to old to be running all over the country to see them now

:shocked: Scottish Nutter! Yes! Fuck aye man hows it goin? A kaen they so better come to Glasgow or i'll no be chuffed likes. Did you see Velvet Revolver neeber?

Yer twang is bogin chief, get ursel ti the shops un git sum bucky ya chukter..... :rofl-lol:

Just messin ;)

Classic! Mon the Scots!

Oh flower of Scotland... :laugh:

GN'R get your asses over here and see the best crowd you ever will. rock1

I'm definitely going to the London one, but I'm not that fussed if I can't get a ticket; I've already got a nice Dublin ticket sitting in my bedroom...

SG

same as me my ticket is in my bedroom my hotel is booked and ferrie is payed,i cant fucking wait,but i will go to manchester if thay play i only live 1 hour away

millenium stadium?

Too big at the moment I reckon.. I cant see Guns selling that out unless it was the only venue in the UK that they were going to play. Besides.. its in Wales.. and the welsh like sheep.

Edited by coeus2k

March 27th, 2006 --- UK TOUR IN JULY 2006?

Strong rumours suggest a UK TOUR in the works for July 2006, possible dates in London, Manchester,

Cardiff, and more...

More information to come soon!!

Please don't email me asking for the source.

-Sladdi

Source: www.newgnr.com

Sladdi, the guy who runs the site, normally doesn't speak until he's pretty sure.

We'll see!

But thought i'd inform you. Rumour has it that some 'shit will be going down today'. Perhaps thats it then?

Cool. Could be anything, maybe even true. And now it comes: guess it's just to wait and see. :P

millenium stadium?

Too big at the moment I reckon.. I cant see Guns selling that out unless it was the only venue in the UK that they were going to play. Besides.. its in Wales.. and the welsh like sheep.

a nice racist comment there. anyway your from manchester :rofl-lol: everyone in manchester is a retard that cant talk or walk properly. cavemen and monkeys just look at liam gallagher :rofl-lol:

millenium stadium?

how long did it take you to come up with that one? Wow, you're a cock.

Anything more been said about this or is this just another rumour gone flat after a short while? I so want this to be true, it would be like the best thing ever. :D

If they done a tour of the UK I'd go to at least 2 shows maybe more but I'd need to assess the funds.

Imagine a UK tour would entail a show in Glasgow, Manchester, Birmingham, London and Cardiff.

Noticed there is a date between Italy on 4th June and Dublin on 9th June, maybe a show for Uk (or another European country for that matter) could be sneaked in then?

no i never seen them, im not that keen on them anyway, the have a couple of no bad songs but thats about it, its pure quality to have ma own kind on this internet thing :rofl-lol: