Dizzy Reed on Philly Radio 3/31..stream live on web too

hnb

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im sure he's been told not to give any info on CD release or status..nothing he can do about that unless he wants to be fired

Maybe he shouldn't do any interviews then, it just lets down all the fans listening.

Edited by makane

People need to wake up and realise that all the bandmembers have either had to sign confidentiallity agreements or have it written into their contracts that they do not disscuss Chinese Democracy with anyone in the press or anyone who has the potential to put the info into the public domain. Axl clearly doesnt want anyone to know about CD until he is happy and can tell people what he wants to tell them. Stop ranting about Dizzy and the band members not telling any info, even if they wanted to, which its obvious they do....... they cant, otherwise they get a hefty lawsuit and piss Axl Off!

Its not going to be long now, so stick on the leaked songs and wait!

Jonx

Maybe he shouldn't do any interviews then, it just lets down all the fans listening.

he's not there to talk about gnr he is being interviewed about his band hookers n blow ;)

He has to be lunatic if thinks anyone is intrested about Hookers N Blow and Myspace when rumours like this are circulating around Guns N' Roses. He should've just stayed home.

I don't get why these guys interview Dizzy in the first place. I wish the Dj would just tell Dizzy to fuck off when he refuses to answer GnR questions. That's the only reason people give a shit about Dizzy anyway. I wish the DJ would ask Dizzy if his lips are sore from kissing Axl's ass the past 16 years.

As much as i wished that GNR were an honest 'band'...its pretty obvius they are nothing but hired hands. Axl is in total control and every one else is an employee. At this point anything can happen or nothing will continue to happen. This is a huge boring soap opera :)

As much as i wished that GNR were an honest 'band'...its pretty obvius they are nothing but hired hands. Axl is in total control and every one else is an employee. At this point anything can happen or nothing will continue to happen. This is a huge boring soap opera :)

yeah and thats not what a great band is all about, there is no passion or excitement coming from Dizzy! so i agree and am losing interest very fast in this, but ill wait until CD comes out before i lose total interest

honestly, why do people ask anyone in this band anything? when nine inch nails is coming out with a record, people don't ask his touring band when the album is coming out, because they have no idea, and this is the exact same situation. the only person who knows anything about this at all is axl. I'm willing to bet that the band downloaded the leaks themselves, just to hear what their songs sounded like.