look at it from a differant point of view

ssiscool

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If slash were to rejoin (and thats the biggest if of all), then slash would do all the solos, and all the parts that he originally did.

Theres no way that slash would not play the solo's that he wrote. Just remember this:

Fortus, Stinson, Finck, Buckethead were / are only "hired" guns. They arent members. They are much a part of Guns N Roses as Starky is to Oasis (sorry if people are unfamiliar, I couldn't think of any other example).

If you would like to disagree with this, then simply ask axl. Im sure that axl would not acknowledge that his say within GNR is merely one voice in a band of 7. Of course axl runs the show.

If slash were to come in, this relationship would change

If slash were to rejoin (and thats the biggest if of all), then slash would do all the solos, and all the parts that he originally did.

Theres no way that slash would not play the solo's that he wrote. Just remember this:

Fortus, Stinson, Finck, Buckethead were / are only "hired" guns. They arent members. They are much a part of Guns N Roses as Starky is to Oasis (sorry if people are unfamiliar, I couldn't think of any other example).

If you would like to disagree with this, then simply ask axl. Im sure that axl would not acknowledge that his say within GNR is merely one voice in a band of 7. Of course axl runs the show.

If slash were to come in, this relationship would change

See, I wouldn't want to see Fortus and Finck relegated to doing nothing while Slash plays all the old solos. I don't think you could get away with having Finck play SCOM, but there's no reason why Fn'F shouldn't play, say, the first two November Rain solos, leaving Slash to do the big finale.

SG

If you don't want Slash in GUNS N'ROSES, you should seriously think about finding the door...

of course I want Slash in GNR...but I want to see Axl walk his talk first...that's all...

13 years of verbal abuse and court cases...and public insults towards his ex-bandmates....I want to see what he's got...

and then I want a reunion.....with Izzy on board.

It all sounds good..

One question...Do we know for sure that Slash went to Axls house??

I missed out on that.

yeah i'm not sure about that but i put it in coz its in the lawsuit as 11dayempire said.

as i was sure i put the ?? on the end of that one.

personally if he went solo like izzy did i think he could do loads of great music

i think him quiting Velvet Revolver is possible, but i also think this rumour couldve come from the band just having a fight. but you dont break up a band over a fight, like you get over fights and get on with it.

unless you have a fight over the fact that you go around telling people how much your bandmembers suck, if slash actually was at axl's place then getting into a fight with the band might very well lead to him leaving.

i think him quiting Velvet Revolver is possible, but i also think this rumour couldve come from the band just having a fight. but you dont break up a band over a fight, like you get over fights and get on with it.

unless you have a fight over the fact that you go around telling people how much your bandmembers suck, if slash actually was at axl's place then getting into a fight with the band might very well lead to him leaving.

yea could be reason enough, although we dont know if its true. someone said about axl saying this in a lawsuit, so i think Slash mightve visited him. whether he made the comments or not i dont know, dont think so at the minute anyway...if its not true though the other bandmates could be paranoid that it is true and lead to fights etc....

but what i meant is like..bands are bound to have fights and fallouts but they dont break up over them

i reckon the renunion is on

there would be serious money thrown at Guns if they could renuite!!!!

It was always Axl and Slash anyaway!!!

there could be an announcment any day now!!!!

I reckon you are probably wrong.

who uses the word reckon any more. how far behind are u. u must have just discovered the internet.

nut!!!

i suppose some one who was around when guns came out in 87!!!

Slash without a band?????

no replacement for buckethead??????

cmon, if Axl dosnet grab this he's nut!!!

There could be some truth in Slash returning to GNR. Think about it, why aren't all involved parties (Axl, GNR management, Slash) responding in the media? Simple, because they are negotiating Slash's new contract.

This is always the way to do business when negotiating important contracts. Look at Formula 1 or sports in general: When a popular driver and a popular team want to conclude a contract, they will only give a "no comment" to the press, because they are affraid to harm negotiations.

Anyway, I got my ticket for the 2nd of July and will see with my own eyes who's going to play lead guitar. YIHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

Just to add fuel to this fire, does anyone else notice that they still havent announced the "mystery" band for Ozzfest? yea we've all heard how its supposed to be Avenged or AC/DC, but why wouldnt they have already ironed out the details for those bands? And with Ozzy only playing a handful of dates this year, GNR might be the band to do it. The Slash reunion rumors continue on, and the longer that mystery band goes unannounced, the more possible it seems. Granted, some of the dates conflict, but still possible

There are solos in the leaks that sound alot like slash so he probably worked on a couple of these songs before leaving, I think slash already worked on cd and now they are older and want to finish what they started.

I cant beleive some people want to keep up this axl can do it without slash joke because axl doesn't even care about a rivalry between them.

It would be greatfor them to finish cd t

ogether even if they have rerecord the whole damn thing.

Just to add fuel to this fire, does anyone else notice that they still havent announced the "mystery" band for Ozzfest? yea we've all heard how its supposed to be Avenged or AC/DC, but why wouldnt they have already ironed out the details for those bands? And with Ozzy only playing a handful of dates this year, GNR might be the band to do it. The Slash reunion rumors continue on, and the longer that mystery band goes unannounced, the more possible it seems. Granted, some of the dates conflict, but still possible

I wish it would be true, but I doubt that will happen. SOAD is headlining, and I know that axl wouldnt open for anyone, espeacially soad. I have some feeling that the mystery band will be Godsmack, they have an album coming out April 25, they are going to tour, and they have a history at ozzfest. ACDC would be awesome but I doubt that will happen.

There are solos in the leaks that sound alot like slash so he probably worked on a couple of these songs before leaving, I think slash already worked on cd and now they are older and want to finish what they started.

I cant beleive some people want to keep up this axl can do it without slash joke because axl doesn't even care about a rivalry between them.

Re-record the whole thing :shocked: Hell No! I like what I've heard and I want CD to drop with the material these guys have spent a decade putting together. The people that have spent all this time working on this deserve to be the ones to tour it.

A Reunion would be cool but not until after CD. Otherwise we would end up with them playing mostly older stuff and CD would not be what it should. Drop CD then worry about reunion, if it happens at all.

Re-record the whole thing :shocked: Hell No! I like what I've heard and I want CD to drop with the material these guys have spent a decade putting together. The people that have spent all this time working on this deserve to be the ones to tour it.

A Reunion would be cool but not until after CD. Otherwise we would end up with them playing mostly older stuff and CD would not be what it should. Drop CD then worry about reunion, if it happens at all.

Although I would love a reunion, I have to agree with you.

I want Chi Dem without Slash...

I want to see what the last 13 years was all about....

I want to see if he can do it without them or not...

And then...

Once he's made his point...

Slash can return, and we all live happily ever after...

not before.

If you don't want Slash in GUNS N'ROSES, you should seriously think about finding the door...

If you can't support the guys who are actulaly in the fucking band and quit preaching your reunion bullshit that is NOT happening, perhaps YOU need to find the fuckin door.

I want Chi Dem without Slash...

I want to see what the last 13 years was all about....

I want to see if he can do it without them or not...

And then...

Once he's made his point...

Slash can return, and we all live happily ever after...

not before.

I fucking agree, i want cd first rock3

Me too.

(To Alan Niveen: I'm not young GNR fan :) )