If the new Gnr Tour is cancelled?

hogg2500

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That´s not going to happen!!!! Put that into your heads!

We´ve been starving for news and new music from our favourite band for several fucking years and now that everything is closer you have to start with the fucking pessimism again :angry: .

Think positively dudes, uncle Axl is just around the corner ready to rock hard!!! rock1

That´s not going to happen!!!! Put that into your heads!

We´ve been starving for news and new music from our favourite band for several fucking years and now that everything is closer you have to start with the fucking pessimism again :angry: .

Think positively dudes, uncle Axl is just around the corner ready to rock hard!!! rock1

I'm quite positive that people thought this way back in 01 / 02 too... :monkey:

i dont see how how he can pull himself out of that one if he does indeed cancel the tour again.....the only thing that could concievably save his already delicate career is a reunion album and tour

Edited by sofine11

There are tons of concerts scheduled by the band,but I´m feeling that Axl will cancel some of them,or most of them again.

If it happens,do you think this band will be over?

I don't know.... the way GNR works is definately weird... I mean c'mon!! we still have no announcement..., the guys from the band know nothing...., shit...., what a weird way to work isn't it??

Guest Matt13

There are tons of concerts scheduled by the band,but I´m feeling that Axl will cancel some of them,or most of them again.

I don't know.... the way GNR works is definately weird... I mean c'mon!! we still have no announcement..., the guys from the band know nothing...., shit...., what a weird way to work isn't it??

I'm glad somebody has an "in" with 'the guys' (considering you 'know' the band 'knows nothing'). While you're at lunch with them tomorrow, you know, in between recording parts for CD as a guest of GNR, can you find out if I can borrow Axl's Ferrari?

I'm glad somebody has an "in" with 'the guys' (considering you 'know' the band 'knows nothing'). While you're at lunch with them tomorrow, you know, in between recording parts for CD as a guest of GNR, can you find out if I can borrow Axl's Ferrari?

I don't know do you know how to drive???

I don't think that if this does happens the band will be over, I think that Axl will just chill and stay out of sight for a year or two and then comeback, probably get a track leaked, get people exited, book some concerts and tour and still kick ass and make money...I just don't see Axl as the type of guy people get's full of and get's told to fuck off or be ignored.....I think Axl has enough respect to do whatever he wants....which is pretty fucking cool :P

I think Axl has enough respect to do whatever he wants....which is pretty fucking cool :P

No,he can´t do whatever he wants.

He is a joke for tons of cunts in the media,there´s a second chance for him now and the chance CAN´T be wasted.It´s time to Axl show some respect to the fans now and give us some news and decent concerts..at least no more failures like Philly and Vancouver.

Edited by bucketheadisgod