If the new Gnr Tour is cancelled?

hogg2500

You know,

A wise man once said something to the effect of;

'Try holding your breath for Jesus, cause the pay off is that much bettter'.

You know,

I'm still holding, and I ain't found Jesus...

But,

I did find some beer,

and I did find this forum...

And that's all any of us 'FANS' have at this point.

We'd have better luck eating a bean burrito, and getting the shits... :rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Axl has enough respect to do whatever he wants....which is pretty fucking cool :P

No,he can´t do whatever he wants.

He is a joke for tons of cunts in the media,there´s a second chance for him now and the chance CAN´T be wasted.It´s time to Axl show some respect to the fans now and give us some news and decent concerts..at least no more failures like Philly and Vancouver.

in fact, right after the european shows he should get hus ass back to fuckin vancouver and give me that fucking show he owes me :fuckyou:

i couldnt even buy a fucking t-shirt :fuckyou:

DaM....Im sick of all this bullshit.......Face it! Axls full of Shit,IMO the album ain't coming out,not next month,Xmas,Next Year..Final! And before some1 say "But it is because of the leaks" well ,lets think this through....He Needs to show he's done some new material for people to listen and to give hope to us fans for an album so that we'ill go and see him. Why would we want to watch the same ol' songs played again and again! I thinks these leaks were just to cover his own ass. Dont get me wrong,im pleased he's back and we have some concerts to see and a couple of new tracks to sing to but face facts! We've all seen this scenario before many a time. Axl says to the crowd "hey,Uncle axl this,uncle axl that...BLAH BLAH BLAH....And the Album Will Out BLaH BLAH BLAH!!!!!

REALITY CHECKS GUYS

Were Relieving the same axl Bullshit from 2002,There ain't no Album,only in Axls Studio anyhow.....Face it!!!!! :fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou:

Edited by jimmy1981

DaM....Im sick of all this bullshit.......Face it! Axls full of Shit,IMO the album ain't coming out,not next month,Xmas,Next Year..Final! And before some1 say "But it is because of the leaks" well ,lets think this through....He Needs to show he's done some new material for people to listen and to give hope to us fans for an album so that we'ill go and see him. Why would we want to watch the same ol' songs played again and again! I thinks these leaks were just to cover his own ass. Dont get me wrong,im pleased he's back and we have some concerts to see and a couple of new tracks to sing to but face facts! We've all seen this scenario before many a time. Axl says to the crowd "hey,Uncle axl this,uncle axl that...BLAH BLAH BLAH....And the Album Will Out BLaH BLAH BLAH!!!!!

REALITY CHECKS GUYS

Were Relieving the same axl Bullshit from 2002,There ain't no Album,only in Axls Studio anyhow.....Face it!!!!! :fuckyou::fuckyou::fuckyou:

:laugh: buddy that was one lame ass post, Just my opinion keep in mind lol

James S.

Edited by J-Studham

Axl wont pull out, and even if he wanted to i doubt he would be able to without filing for bankruptcy the very next morning. When you book a concert there is a shitload contracts and legal technicalities that have to be sorted, negotiated and then signed. You can bet that lessons were learnt from the cancelled European tour and the aborted 2002 tour. Those booking Gnr probably have an entirely seperate contract drawn up with a thousand and one minor subsections that will make it so Axl shows up. He wont cancel, the time is right, work is over...... its time to play!

Jonx

Axl wont pull out, and even if he wanted to i doubt he would be able to without filing for bankruptcy the very next morning. When you book a concert there is a shitload contracts and legal technicalities that have to be sorted, negotiated and then signed. You can bet that lessons were learnt from the cancelled European tour and the aborted 2002 tour. Those booking Gnr probably have an entirely seperate contract drawn up with a thousand and one minor subsections that will make it so Axl shows up. He wont cancel, the time is right, work is over...... its time to play!

Jonx

When did i say he's likely to pull out,I just said "IMO theres no Album At All". As for the other Canadian guy before,"Who the Fuck are you to give shit over my opinion"......Dam,i've read many posts that you've wrote......& Dammmmmmm..........you think my opinion sucked. Trust me,Your full of shit & just as delussional!!!!

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Edited by jimmy1981

Judging from some sloppy playing on ´02 tour, I hope they'd have rehearsed like no tomorrow before this upcoming tour... But has there really been any word that they'd been doing something together? No... It worries me... 2 months left, even if they started rehearsing now isn't enough to get any band going to road for a year... Or is it? Of course they are all gifted professionals but still, any band needs to play together before touring.

Your opinions?

Judging from some sloppy playing on ´02 tour, I hope they'd have rehearsed like no tomorrow before this upcoming tour... But has there really been any word that they'd been doing something together? No... It worries me... 2 months left, even if they started rehearsing now isn't enough to get any band going to road for a year... Or is it? Of course they are all gifted professionals but still, any band needs to play together before touring.

Your opinions?

chyuhhhh its enough god damn it boy, its the new Guns N' Fockin' Roses

look at Gilby? i thought he did pretty damn awesome and he had barley any time at all (uyi tour)

James S.

Your opinions?

look at Gilby? i thought he did pretty damn awesome and he had barley any time at all (uyi tour)

James S.

But Gilby had 5 people backing him that had done the thing for quite some time...

I'm not dissing the band, I just express my concern. Although I think Axl wouldn't go on road without making the band rehearse. (We all know how much the man himself went to play with the boys back in 90's)

I'm pretty sure they've rehearsed or are rehearsing, I mean, they kinda have to, with buckethead out and all they gotta figure out who's gonna take his parts :drevil: and hopefully trying out the new material, Brian was in the Apprentice so I'm guessing he's still in New York, so probably the rest of the band is here also or will be coming soon :drevil: ...and if all of the above is wrong then I guess the point that James made above comes into effect, if Gilby did it so can this guys ;)

They should do really, they didnt seem to gel well as muscians notebly Tommy and Brain were only tight in places rather then the whole set, But i think if Axl really wants to make ago of it he really needs to make sure they all gel on a freindship level and on a musical level and that might help them to pull tighter together!

M

Edited by mull

I hope the band is rehearsing together in a studio somewhere. It would be nice if the band and Axl would rent a venue for a week, set up the stage/lights etc.. and play some practice gigs to work out the kinks.

But the point is that anyone can learn the songs, but playing them together like deus ex machina is completely different thing. Tight playing comes from musicians interacting with each other. Not playing them in their basements on their own and then suddenly go on stage. It just doesn't work.

But yeah, maybe they are doing it right now, who knows?

Your opinions?

James S.

But Gilby had 5 people backing him that had done the thing for quite some time...

I'm not dissing the band, I just express my concern. Although I think Axl wouldn't go on road without making the band rehearse. (We all know how much the man himself went to play with the boys back in 90's)

good point buddy ;) . these guys have a lot of experience im sure they can pull it off with a major indent in rock history :xmasschef2: haha or at least GN'R history :lol:

James S.