New Axl Pic

EliteAxl

I think I might have found another new one -- or at least new to me. I found this one off of flickr. Says it was taken March 9th.

sux55h.jpg

He fuckin looks like in 1993 on this one doesnt look 44 to me. Can some one photoshop and put his old haircut on this pic? Just to proof how fuckin shitty thos braids look.

Hah, sure:

PHOTAXL.jpg

That's about what 10 minutes on Photoshop can do. :tongue2:

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I might have found another new one -- or at least new to me. I found this one off of flickr. Says it was taken March 9th.

sux55h.jpg

He fuckin looks like in 1993 on this one doesnt look 44 to me. Can some one photoshop and put his old haircut on this pic? Just to proof how fuckin shitty thos braids look.

Hah, sure:

PHOTAXL.jpg

The first thing i thought of was Sebastian Bach... :ph34r:

edit: now i see Hetfield...

Edited by Charles Manson

axl-imperioli_060307.jpg

sorry if its been posted before

he looks like the other guy's hand is up his @$£

fake

because axl is smiling

hahahahahahaha lol lol lol :D

He looks well weird there! Scary in fact. Really think he should lose the shitty braids, would look miles better with his hair down!

Grimo.

he should try an afro, or maybe a bubble-perm!!! :D:D:D

Guest SOLGER

sux55h.jpg

Hah, sure:

PHOTAXL.jpg

FUCKIN COOL! I fuckin new it! RockNRoll aint dead!! Axl loose the fuckin braids!!