Kurt cobain: murder or suicide

King Rose

Murder or Suicide  

93 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hey,

I think maybe it was more like an assisted suicide than anything... Everyone knows Kurt tried to kill himself multiple times... I think he had someone help him, maybe Courtney? :question:

No, not Courtney. I suspect their baby's nanny, Cali.

I was waitin for your input into this thread. :huh: Less insightful than id expected.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey,

I think maybe it was more like an assisted suicide than anything... Everyone knows Kurt tried to kill himself multiple times... I think he had someone help him, maybe Courtney? :question:

No, not Courtney. I suspect their baby's nanny, Cali.

I was waitin for your input into this thread. :huh: Less insightful than id expected.

Well, yeah, I have a headache :huh::tongue2:

Holy shit, i recognized now this is a KC thread, where the fuck is Lithium? What happened to him? Suicide? Axl? Duff? Courtney? :question::question::question:

anybody seen him?

Haha :lol:

I was at school, dumb-ass :tongue2::D

Oh, thank god, I almost thought you already play poker with satan :devil:

I was part of a really good thread about this some months back on metal sludge.. It can turn into a really insightful topic as there is lots of evidence.. research etc floating around..

Sadly on this forum I don't think we can really discuss it in great detail as most of you kids hate Kurt cause Axl did...

I really don't care what you think of Kurt and this topic... but i'd like it to be your own opinions.. not someone elses that you don't even know.

I was part of a really good thread about this some months back on metal sludge.. It can turn into a really insightful topic as there is lots of evidence.. research etc floating around..

Sadly on this forum I don't think we can really discuss it in great detail as most of you kids hate Kurt cause Axl did...

I really don't care what you think of Kurt and this topic... but i'd like it to be your own opinions.. not someone elses that you don't even know.

Agreed :(

I used to really like Nirvana...but it gets borin. I dont hate someone cos someone else does.

Last night I watched yet another documentary on him called "The Cobain Case". It was A load of shit .The filmakers rehashed all those tired conspiracy theorys. Like how it could have been Courtney who hired some guy to do him in. Then they interview the guy, and it's some pyscho claiming responsibility for it (like in other films )who odviously is just A fucking basket- case. It's pretty odvious (At least to me) that Kurt blew his his own head off.

Edited by Ace Spade

Last night I watched yet another documentary on him called "The Cobain Case". It was A load of shit .The filmakers rehashed all those tired conspiracy theorys. Like how it could have been Courtney who hired some guy to do him in. Then they interview the guy, and it's some pyscho claiming responsibility for it (like in other films )who odviously is just A fucking basket- case. It's pretty odvious (At least to me) that Kurt blew his his own head off.

Not seen that one.. who is it by?

Not seen that one.. who is it by?

I'm not sure. It wasn't anybody famous or anything. I would skip it though, there are some interesting parts like when they go to Kurt's Home Town and show his old House and hangouts, but other then that it was A waste of time...kind of like this forum! :rofl-lol:

good post...he was very influential to music

IMO...he was up there with Axl whether you fuckheads like it or not

I think he was murdered, but I would have to watch these documentaries and videos to get a true opinion

He was better than Axl

:lol::rofl-lol::shocked::confused::scared:

I wouldnt say better, but he was right next to him. Whether or not I to jump on one side of the fence or the other depends on the day and the mood.

He was better than Axl

:lol::rofl-lol::shocked::confused::scared:

I wouldnt say better, but he was right next to him. Whether or not I to jump on one side of the fence or the other depends on the day and the mood.

In terms of songwriting, Cobain.

In terms of influence, Cobain again

In terms of voice, depends on the listener