Kurt cobain: murder or suicide

King Rose

Murder or Suicide  

93 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jungle Blood

My theory is that music industry is responsible for the death of Kurt.

He was assasinated by evil rappers that saw him as a threath against their future.

tlbeight.jpg

a bind man could see the differece

Maybe the last few lines were written when the heroin was kicking in. Kurt Cobain did huge amounts of drugs in his time, he had one hell of a tolerance. I don't buy the murder theory.

Maybe the last few lines were written when the heroin was kicking in. Kurt Cobain did huge amounts of drugs in his time, he had one hell of a tolerance. I don't buy the murder theory.

as i said before the heroin would have left him unconcious within seconds no matter who it was/is he took that much(which wasn't unusual for him)

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789

Good shit vicious, I didn't really know all that. I try not to get into conspiracy theories heavily though.

Guest Jack_the_ripper

kurt cobain is the biggest fucking pussy in history, and so many idolize him, it's fucking ridiculous, I want to tell them, your idolising a bastard who shot himself in the head.

kurt cobain is the biggest fucking pussy in history, and so many idolize him, it's fucking ridiculous, I want to tell them, your idolising a bastard who shot himself in the head.

and thats why all the kids these days are now emo.

they idolize a pussy.

anyway it was suicide.

but he killed himself because axl called him on the phone and left a message making fun of him as a prank call.

kurt got so sad that hed never be that great so he shot himself.

so i picked axl as the main reason.

and thats why all the kids these days are now emo.

they idolize a pussy.

anyway it was suicide.

but he killed himself because axl called him on the phone and left a message making fun of him as a prank call.

kurt got so sad that hed never be that great so he shot himself.

so i picked axl as the main reason.

Wasnt Kurt the one that hurted Axl's feelings? I think Kurt feel so depressed that day. That he shot himself.

Kurt Cobain killed himself. He was a fuckin piece of shit to begin with and his music sucked more then he did. Nirvana is possibly only second to Led Zeppelin in terms of most overrated band in history. I'd love to bitch slap every hooray for tolerance! who idolizes this cuntbag.

viscious has made me believe that Kurt was murdered

and the fact that Courtney Love and their son is mentioned sooooo much in the last few lines makes me believe the last few lines were FORGED and were forged by Courtney Love

a retired Kurt Cobain wouldnt make her as famous

a dead Kurt Cobain would make her very famous...

Hey,

I think maybe it was more like an assisted suicide than anything... Everyone knows Kurt tried to kill himself multiple times... I think he had someone help him, maybe Courtney? :question:

No, not Courtney. I suspect their baby's nanny, Cali.

Holy shit, i recognized now this is a KC thread, where the fuck is Lithium? What happened to him? Suicide? Axl? Duff? Courtney? :question::question::question:

anybody seen him?

Haha :lol:

I was at school, dumb-ass :tongue2::D