Kurt cobain: murder or suicide

King Rose

Murder or Suicide  

93 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

108914000165lo.jpg

suicide.

:laugh::laugh::rofl-lol::rofl-lol: too funny you nirvana fans are 1000000000000x worse then us gnr fans

suicide bc he knew he would never be as good as axl and needed to kill himself to get good media and fans.

c'mon that's very weak from you

and dude comeon their sales went up so fucking much after he blew his head off you cant say that didnt help him and the band or well not him but it helped the band.

why would someone kill himself to get good media... damn... you won't live to taste the good things of it all.

And indeed the attention on Nirvana grew when KC whas dead but they we're the most succesful band on the moment already.... so why

didnt he od on heroin when he did it :confused:

plus i thought he was really fucked up and had some issues but i am probably wrong i really dont know much about it. Oh yea and wasnt thhere a suicide not by him too?

the note doesn't mention suicide till the last 3 lines(its a note explaining to fans his retirement from music) and hand writing experts claim thoose lines are forged

oh ok but was he really fucked up on heroin at the time?

this is where it all becomes so obvious

blood tests show that he over dosed on heroin before hand

the amount found inside him would've caused him to go into a coma within seconds yet he had time to pack away his heroin/needle and place a gun to his head and pull the trigger

the amount found inside him would've caused him to go into a coma within seconds yet he had time to pack away his heroin/needle and place a gun to his head and pull the trigger

you're getting quite serious in this topic man... but I can accept it... you know

Woah.

Fuck, I didn't know that.

Maybe it really was Chuck Norris :book:

Ok, on a serious note, that's really freaky, maybe someone did kill him....

I don't believe he killed himself. Some of you already said why (handwriting experts, drugs,...).

But who did it? I don't know :confused:

Axl - don't think so

Duff - he was one of the last who saw him alive but he was way to drunk for such a perfect crime

Dave - why should he kill him? Dave was very famous too and so he have no reason to kill him

Krist - maybe, he was always the 3rd part of nirvana, maybe he was jealous

Courtney - maybe

he probably had a damn big tolerance to it though. Plus it probably got him depressed and well you the rest but i dont shit about the case so i cant really say much.

*comes back*

he took so much that no man/woman could/has ever stayed concious after taking that much.

he over dosed alot and it was always accidental(even in rome) so it is unlikely that it was a ploy to kill himself either

no prints were found on the gun

he died before he could sign his changed will which left nothing to Courtney and he filed for divorce which meant nothing for courtney(they had a pre nup)