Total Eclipse Of The Heart.

moreblack

Ok so, I heard this song again recently and I never realized what an awesome song it is.

Everything about it is almost perfect, from the instruments, the verses, the chorus, the way it gets more and more intense...

It's just such an emotional song. Bonnie Tyler's voice is so unique too and it adds a whole other dimension to the singing.

And then the ending is such a beautiful little piece too.

I can't listen to that song and not get into it.

Are there any other fans of this song here?

That song is one of the most beautiful power ballads from all times!!! :wub:

Bonnie Tyler's voice is so amazing!!

I used to sing that song a lot when i was a kid back in the 80's... B)

When Michael Douglas married with Catherine Zeta Jones they invited Bonnie to sing that song for them at the party...That song is the fave of both..

Aw.... :D

Didnt bonnie tyler have holes drilled in her vocal cords to make her voice raspy???

Ok i was way off i looked it up it wasnt intentional

Tyler underwent surgery to remove nodules on her vocal cords. Against doctor's orders, she spoke before she had healed, with the result that her singing voice took on a raspy quality. At first, this made Tyler believe her singing career was over. As it turned out, her next single, where she used all of her husky voice's power, made her an international star. The song "It's a Heartache", from her second album Natural Force,

I do like power ballards from back then. cant beat em

Althought this songs a cover it was By a band called air supply my dad use to like em when i was a kid.