NEW GNR Merch coming?

JAxlMorrison

Anyone have any idea if and when new shirts are going to be made for the new tour?

And no I don't mean those crappy "old" logos that pop up in Hot Topic from time to time.

I for one, want an Axl football Jersey, I got the hockey one at the Philly show, but it's all shrunk up. I'd also like a t shirt with the new logo/Chinese Democracy/maybe some tour dates on there.

You mean something like this:

s7blacktshirtlarge4wc.jpg

I made it in the wonders of Microsoft Paint, was gonna do a red one aswell but its late and im tired.

Maybe tomorrow.

i'd buy one!, i haven't got any band clothes, never felt the need!, i like that new guns logo, it's not offical is it?.

I made it in the wonders of Microsoft Paint, was gonna do a red one aswell but its late and im tired.

Maybe tomorrow.

i'd buy one!, i haven't got any band clothes, never felt the need!, i like that new guns logo, it's not offical is it?.

THIS IS A KILLEEEEEEEEEER FUCKIN T SHIRT !!!!

Oh god, the last thing I need is more GNR merch... people already refer to me as "that Guns N Roses chick"

That being said, I can't wait to buy some new stuff!!! :P

Wow, hey Jenna. This is filicide from mmusa. Small world, isn't it? I didn't realize you were a Guns fan. I guess I can forgive you for leaving the 'phant, since anyone known as "that Guns N Roses chick" is cool in my book. You should drop by the Gen Music forum when GNR news starts picking up. We need more fans of the new band!

As far as new merch goes, they really ought to bring in someone who has more than an inkling of design experience. This logo is very unprofessional. The biggest problem is the GUNS N' ROSES -- it just doesn't work where they have it placed. Especially the N' that's right on the edge of the star -- very distracting. Most people probably won't give a shit, but design is my field so this shit sticks out like a sore thumb to me. Very amateur.

Edited by anaesthetics

Maybe tomorrow.

THIS IS A KILLEEEEEEEEEER FUCKIN T SHIRT !!!!

i'd buy that shirt :D