flood control

ssiscool

i know that madison locked a thread yesterday about flood control but thats to do with posting replys and topics. but what i want to know is why is there flood control on search. i know its only 40 seconds but i was wondering why have the flood control on the search.

p.s. mods feel free to lock when appropriate

i know that madison locked a thread yesterday about flood control but thats to do with posting replys and topics. but what i want to know is why is there flood control on search. i know its only 40 seconds but i was wondering why have the flood control on the search.

you need to get out more

you need to get out more

Says the boy who made over 130 posts in 24 hours the other day. :rolleyes:

you need to get out more

you need to get out more because you remember that!!

you need to get out more

you need to get out more because you remember that!!

You are a post whore. Get a life.

Quite simple because we do.

This thread will now be locked cause there is simply nothing to discuss arround it.