Matt Talks To Axl In NYC!

madison

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So i guess there will be another round of reunion threads again?

yeah looks that way *waits in antisipation*

coooooooooooooool!!!!!! :shades:

how awesome would that of been

Matt: hey axl!

Axl: hey matt

*silence*

Axl:..... soo.. wanna ride

Matt: k.

lol thats good :)

Marvellous!! axl and matt spoke, i always thought matt was hostile towards axl, after he left gnr, but this is great, matt and ax talking, izzy and ax talking, slash "talking" to axl with that 5am whatever, now all we need is duff to somehow talk clear the air and who knows..

If i saw any kind of reformed gnr with adler or sorum or izzy or gilby, hell if i saw gnr ever it'd be a real highlight, come to manchester guys!!

WTF?!... Matt is supposed to be in an LA Studio, recording Libertad.. And now all of sudden he's in NY.. :confused:

This concerns me too. Not only was Matt in NY, but the blog said that Scott was there too. And just a few nights ago, Duff was with them too in Vegas.

But do you think Axl even bothered to ask Matt something like, "So, how are the other guys doing??" <_<

WTF?!... Matt is supposed to be in an LA Studio, recording Libertad.. And now all of sudden he's in NY.. :confused:

This concerns me too. Not only was Matt in NY, but the blog said that Scott was there too. And just a few nights ago, Duff was with them too in Vegas.

But do you think Axl even bothered to ask Matt something like, "So, how are the other guys doing??" <_<

probably not coz they are sueing him :rolleyes:

That's reeeaaaally cool that they're speaking with each other so nicely.

I would give anything (well... not anything, but a lot) to be able to listen to their conversations...

yeah i'd give alot to hear their converstaions