**PRE-SALE OFFICIAL INFORMATION** OFFER CLOSED!

darknemus

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not surprised at this either. Im not letting myself stress out over this because I think the pre-sales will either work great or fail miserably. I am lucky enough to be in Manhattan and willing to spend a little to see both shows. I am gonna try and get 1 ticket to each show. I will try my best whatever happens. Good luck to everyone else. I was lucky enough to catch them at the garden in December for their last show using ticketmaster. Any ideas on how the 2nd presale password will be released?

Did you have to register in advance to a special thing to get the password? Or did you have to be a member of this site(before noon today)? I am pretty sure I registered to this site a few years back I just cant rememeber which email account I registered on

hahahah

here come the brokers....

Did you have to register in advance to a special thing to get the password? Or did you have to be a member of this site(before noon today)? I am pretty sure I registered to this site a few years back I just cant rememeber which email account I registered on

hahahah

You may be right, but I think he may have a point also.

As I was registering for the presale it dawned on me that 4 years ago I may have used a different email account.

as a matter of fact im almost sure I did.

to quote Dark:

IS THERE A PRESALE PASSWORD FOR THE HAMMERSTEIN BALLROOM SHOWS? IF SO, WHERE DO I GET IT?

Note: I am NOT saying you are one of the Broker types - so don't take this personal.

People,

Seriously, be on the look out for stuff like this. A person who regged yesterday or the day before.. maybe 2-5 posts or so. Looking for the Password - because thats how the Brokers are going to get it - and its whats going to screw the real fans out of this opportunity.

-darknemus

hahahah

ok I aint a broker

like I said I first heard about the shows around 1pm

Ok when are we getting the passwords?

Also where are we buying these tickets.. cuz I use ticketmaster but all of you are talking about some live nation.. :question:

I believe using either ticketmaster or livenation will produce the same results, but i'm not guaranteeing that. Details will come in an email, and jarmo just said he would post it on the main HTGTH page when we know for sure.

am so scared... i already signed up for so many webs that sale those tickets but i am not sure when the real PRE SALE its going to be , i checked ebay and yes...the have tickets for almost $400 thats ridiculuos if its true i dont know how didi they get the tickets am so mad :anger: