**PRE-SALE OFFICIAL INFORMATION** OFFER CLOSED!

darknemus

I have been part of several pre-sales. I can only think of one time when this has happened. When I was living in CA, they did a presale for the Arrowhead Pond, in Anaheim. It was for a Cher concert (my girlfriend at the time was a huge fan). The presale info was surrendered 12-16 hours before the presale. This was back in 2000. If we do not get any info by tomorrow afternoon (those of us who signed up in time) this means we are probably not getting tickets via presale. We really do not know how they are working this. It does not seem to be clear or have any continuity. So we know it is Guns N Roses! I will just end up going to the window on the 20th and see what happens. We don't know how the tickets are being divided. We don't even know if all of us who signed up, will be part of the pre-sale. Not knowing the rules can really suck sometimes. I only asked for 2 tickets for the 17th. I figured I have a much better chance of getting good seats that way. Of course, I will inform you guys of any information regarding this ASAP.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is there any way to get a password? I just heard about the shows today at like 1PM and missed my chance to register

Watch out for shit like this, It appears like a scalper trying to get a hold of the pre-sale password. he joined today, has a few posts, and is acting like hes been here a while. BEWARE OF THESE FUCKS. :fuckyou:

Edited by Ready2CrashandBurn

to quote Dark:

IS THERE A PRESALE PASSWORD FOR THE HAMMERSTEIN BALLROOM SHOWS? IF SO, WHERE DO I GET IT?

Note: I am NOT saying you are one of the Broker types - so don't take this personal.

People,

Seriously, be on the look out for stuff like this. A person who regged yesterday or the day before.. maybe 2-5 posts or so. Looking for the Password - because thats how the Brokers are going to get it - and its whats going to screw the real fans out of this opportunity.

-darknemus

I think the Vegas tickets were like $150 vace value back in the day. So $200 really doesnt seem that bad i know that i will at least pay 200 for one show and will probaly do it for 2 shows, but of all the people here who are planning on going will you do whatever it takes or are you banking on this mythic pre-sale. I have been a part of quite a few pre sales and usually ticketmaster has something posted about it on the website . So far nothing has been posted of a presale and presale info usually involves a paid membership to a fanclub not to people on a fucking forum. On heard on roth radio yesterday that the ballroom only holds 2500 people.