**PRE-SALE OFFICIAL INFORMATION** OFFER CLOSED!

darknemus

Go ahead, even Axl would think you were a moron.

Are you coming to NYC for the shows Da?

As much as I would love to, I can't. Too short of a notice. But I will be in NY in July to do an act at the Comedy Cellar in Mid July. .............the 12th I believe. You should come check me out.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no need to give slash shit, buckethead ? go for it!,

I saw the last 2 Buckethead shows in NY. Bowery Ballroom a few months back and at BB Kings just a few weeks ago. I met some Bucket fans that were still pretty upset about him leaving the band. I myself enjoyed both shows very much, but also hate the fact that hes gone after hearing his work on the new songs. I dont think there will be too much negativity thrown his way.

Wow, this is really cool. Does anyone who has been to the Hammerstein Ballroom know how much it costs to park in the lot near the Manhattan Center?

The hammerstein ballroom is really sweet, I saw a few ECW shows there a few years ago. Parking is pretty expensive from what I remember. It is in the middle of Manhattan, so that should be expected. its probably 15 to 20 dollars.

Parking near the Garden during any events( including the Hammerstein) is at least 30 bucks. The further away you park, the cheaper it is.

Wait omg I just found out Guns are gonna be playing, I'm like hyperventilating right now. Will I be able to get tickets?

Can someone explain the presale and how one can get a password or w/e? Do I get anything since I'm part of the forum???!!

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/gnrtix.php

Ok I registered. :kiss:

A Member Since 2003? You'll Get The Password.

Haha well its finally paying off! Uhh I mean besides the fact that I got to know all you wonderful fans. I hope everyone that wants to go gets tickets! Good luck guys and hopefully we'll all be at the show (including Axl)! :tongue2:

I know you mods probably have in inside on tickets. But people ask me on here if I'm going and my response is I'd love to. I just need to get some tickets.

What do you guys think the odds are realistically even through pre-sale of gettin tickets??

Anyone?

10 to 1, 20 to 1, 100 to 1, 1000 to 1?

I'd be there in a heartbeat if i can get a ticket.

I know you mods probably have in inside on tickets. But people ask me on here if I'm going and my response is I'd love to. I just need to get some tickets.

What do you guys think the odds are realistically even through pre-sale of gettin tickets??

Anyone?

10 to 1, 20 to 1, 100 to 1, 1000 to 1?

I'd be there in a heartbeat if i can get a ticket.

1-20 on getting tickets pre-sale or ticketmaster

Just curious on why people on here are stressing over ticket's when there are plently for sale on Ebay right now....after year's and year's of waiting for these magical day's it does not seem like a few extra bucks would be a big deal..i'll see you there rock1

because those tickets will still be there after the tickets are sold out. Gotta at least try not to spend more than you have to.. But if I can't get tickets from the pre-sale or ticketmaster, I'll do what I gotta do.

exactly ;)

Well, there is one other concern. I want to take a train from Dover, NJ to NYC but on Monday the last one leaves at around 1:30. Think the show will be over by then? In most cases you would but with GNR you never know............

Usually with shows at venues like Hammerstein they're done by 10:30 or 11 because the bands don't want to pay the overtime to the union. However this is Axel Rose we're talking about and he spent over 13million recording the album so I don't think overtime charges is a concern for him.

I know I'm tired of reading through pages upon pages of posts to get the info so I thought I'd make it easier for the rest of you who don't want to do that.

1. The presale is apparently being done through Live Nation. If you check their website you will see that they have shows scheduled for GNR at the Hammerstein Ballroom and that both of them have presales.

2. The presale starts at 11:00 AM Eastern Time on Thursday April 20th and is only open for a timespan of 2 hours according to what I have read.

3. http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/i...p?topic=28566.0

This was the link to access it, but as right now (noon April 18th) the registration for the presale lotery is closed.

4. The decision on whether or not you are eligible for the presale is either going to be determined by lottery or by a person picking you based on how long you have been on the forums. I'd say likely it will just be a loterry because they have already eliminated those people that have signed up in the last week to take advantage of the presale.

5. The password is going to be sent in an email to the people that are eligable at exactly 11:00AM. Not before. Some people have already received emails, but they aren't emails from the heretodaygonetohell forum, they are from Live Nation, and they are just to promote the concert...I think.

So as of now nobody has any further information that I am aware of. But if anything new does get posted, post here.