**PRE-SALE OFFICIAL INFORMATION** OFFER CLOSED!

darknemus

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

according to HTGTH forum...the password HAS been changed

they are doing their best to keep the initial password exclusive to the GnR Forum(s) people

the list gets finalized tomorrow

there's always a little chaos around every corner in GnR world...gotta love it!

I will be able to make it to the pre-sale. I figure, if I get there around 9:30, I should get some tickets. For anyone else who plans on going, if I remember correctly, the Hammerstein ballroom box office window, only accepts two forms of payment: 1 CASH, 2 AMERICAN EXPRESS card. Be warned.

I will be able to make it to the pre-sale. I figure, if I get there around 9:30, I should get some tickets. For anyone else who plans on going, if I remember correctly, the Hammerstein ballroom box office window, only accepts two forms of payment: 1 CASH, 2 AMERICAN EXPRESS card. Be warned.

Wait A Sec? We Actually Have To Go Someplace For The Pre-Sale?

Unless you get down there yourselves, you have a very slight chance of getting tickets. They will sell-out their "external ticket" supply within 5-10 minutes. Ticketmasters active matrix phone system will arbitrarily sellect callers who have actually gotten through. The problem is this: ticket angencies who use the same phone systems as telemarketers, are able to dial numerous times from many different numbers. They will get many of these tickets too. Maybe I will get down to 34th & 8th, only to see a mob? I am not even sure I will get tickets anymore. I will surely do my best!

And NYC is the safest large city in the world! Mid-town is safer than most small towns in America. No one is going to get shot or raped, unless Axl brings a gun, or is really horny after the show...

Edited by smokingarthur

presales tend to be online...NOT venue

It will probably be through Ticketmaster. I am sure they will limit it to like 500-700 seats. I have been down this road several times with Hammerstein. I am sure they will be open for box office sales as well. Going throught Ticketmaster is seemingly fuetile.

The Velvet Revolver club show in Toronto completely sold out during the internet presale.

So did BOTH of the Toronto Nine Inch Nails club shows.

I guess it varies depending on venue,management,promoters etc.

I got presale tickets for all three shows I just mentioned...so have faith people!

If you all read the rules... YOU MUST BE ABLE TO PURCHASE TICKETS ONLINE.

Please only register if..

- You are 100% certain that you are going to attend.

- You are able to buy tickets from the internet.

Edited by Prucc