**PRE-SALE OFFICIAL INFORMATION** OFFER CLOSED!

darknemus

I hate presales. What the fuck gives certain people the right over others to get their tickets first. Everyone should get the same sale date.

With respect I think you're missing the point.

Merck/Madison/Dark/myteron(and anyone else concerned) has given the REAL GNR FANS an opportunity to purchase tickets to see the return of Axl/Guns N' Roses - and whilst this wont fully deny ticket pro's the chance to sell on at a HUGE margin/mark-up, if nothing else its a nice touch and good PR for the fans not having to pay $300 - $500 for a ticket!

UK SUBS.

Ok I did miss the point. See I didn't catch the whole Merck and forum mods etc organizing it. I thought it was just another pre sale that ever show has.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone get a confirmation email? Does anyone know when the first email will be sent out if none has been sent out already? I just want to make sure i'm on the list

I have not

considering that signing up ends at noon tomorrow..i'd wait a little for that email..

my guess is they will send one to everyone at once

thanks- never been apart of something like this dont know what to expect

Did anyone get a confirmation email? Does anyone know when the first email will be sent out if none has been sent out already? I just want to make sure i'm on the list

I have not

considering that signing up ends at noon tomorrow..i'd wait a little for that email..

my guess is they will send one to everyone at once

thanks- never been apart of something like this dont know what to expect

i dont think this has been done before..presale to all members of a forum?? I know it's been done if u join w.e club...but still

Edited by GnR lives on

I used to post on the old board before and during the last tour (which I saw twice).

Way too busy and lost touch for awhile...thank god I reregistered this year!

If I score tickets...I'm there...even if I lose my job!

First saw GnR in '91 (Toronto) and it was phenominal...been to every GnR gig since that I have had the ability to go to.

(including Wembley 91...Skid Row and Nine Inch Nails opened)

man...I'm stoked for this!

From what I read on HTGTH, this is how some presales have worked in the past.

Everyone who qualifies will be given a password. Then approx 24 to 48 hours before the tickets go onsale there will be a 2hour window where you can submit your request with the password through ticketmaster. Then it will either say you got em or they are sold out.

This is how many pre-sales have worked.

I'm not saying thats how this one is goin to work though.

From what I read on HTGTH, this is how some presales have worked in the past.

Everyone who qualifies will be given a password. Then approx 24 to 48 hours before the tickets go onsale there will be a 2hour window where you can submit your request with the password through ticketmaster. Then it will either say you got em or they are sold out.

This is how many pre-sales have worked.

I'm not saying thats how this one is goin to work though.

well the rolling stones and u2 and pearl jam..tickets went on sale for the band's club members a day earlier than everyone else

edit... of course those clubs u had to pay for..so they had a lot less members

Edited by GnR lives on

Well, there is one other concern. I want to take a train from Dover, NJ to NYC but on Monday the last one leaves at around 1:30. Think the show will be over by then? In most cases you would but with GNR you never know............

I seriously doubt it. In your case, you might want to drive to a parking lot in Jersey near one of the ferry terminals and take the ferry over. I'm not sure how late they run though, because I haven't used those in years. If all else fails, you can take a cab back to the parking lot though.

As far as being concerned about walking from 34th to 42nd: the area around 42nd/Broadway is the middle of a huge tourist zone and there is a lot of police presence. Also note that violent crime in NY has dropped like 50% over the past several years. In addition to that, 2am isn't that late in NYC - there will still be other people around. Not to give you a false sense of security or anything, but it's really not too bad in Manhattan, especially in that area. But to be on the safe side, just flag down a cab if you're more comfortable with it. Or if you take the subway, ride in the car where the conductor is.

GA is the way to go, it is just not the same from a seat. your going to be standing the whole time any way (or least i hope you will have the respect to stand the whole time). Plus if you work hard enough you cant get as close as you want with GA.

The thing I wonder about though, isn't the view going to be better from a balcony? And also, shouldn't the sound be better if you are a bit back from the stage?

******** ATTENTION ***************

We need an official volunteer thread, since A LOT of HTGTH and MYGNR forum users are going to the show.

What i see is most needed is volunteer drivers from the aeroport to the show. Some moderator please create a Volunteer thread please. I would do it myself but we need our leaders now.