**PRE-SALE OFFICIAL INFORMATION** OFFER CLOSED!

darknemus

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On The Signup Thing, Can't You Just Type In Somebody That You're Not? For Example, Couldn't "JDRM" Go On There, And Type In "November_rain" And However Many Posts That "November_rain" Has?

Don't give people ideas.... <_<

Anyways, I would hope that they corss check the username with the email they have registered to it.

On The Signup Thing, Can't You Just Type In Somebody That You're Not? For Example, Couldn't "JDRM" Go On There, And Type In "November_rain" And However Many Posts That "November_rain" Has?

Anyways, I would hope that they corss check the username with the email they have registered to it.

but i have a different email now.

Unless you get down there yourselves, you have a very slight chance of getting tickets. They will sell-out their "external ticket" supply within 5-10 minutes. Ticketmasters active matrix phone system will arbitrarily sellect callers who have actually gotten through. The problem is this: ticket angencies who use the same phone systems as telemarketers, are able to dial numerous times from many different numbers. They will get many of these tickets too. Maybe I will get down to 34th & 8th, only to see a mob? I am not even sure I will get tickets anymore. I will surely do my best!

And NYC is the safest large city in the world! Mid-town is safer than most small towns in America. No one is going to get shot or raped, unless Axl brings a gun, or is really horny after the show...

you did promise to spit! get your pic?

W

but i have a different email now.

Plus they didn't specify that you had to use the email that you signed up with....the better way to distribute things oulwd be PM's. So that this could be avoided....but it's probably too late/too hard to do that with a bunch of different GNR forums etc.

What's to stop some asshole from giving it to everyone if they give us it tomorrow? I hope they wait until Thursday at like 10:55 to send it to us.

Shall it be at 10:55, then it wouldn't be fair. Some e-mail has delays. Imagine if it was your e-mail account that delayed. Just imagine.

Everyone just has to be quicker than that asshole and whoever he or she gives it to. :D

Edited by Prucc

What's to stop some asshole from giving it to everyone if they give us it tomorrow? I hope they wait until Thursday at like 10:55 to send it to us.

Sending out unique url's that correspond to an entry in the database with your user name. The url can only be used once. When the order is complete, the row of that database containing the url adds a "yes" to the "purchased" column. Or at least that's a way to do it if they have a good programmer.

Sending out unique url's that correspond to an entry in the database with your user name. The url can only be used once. When the order is complete, the row of that database containing the url adds a "yes" to the "purchased" column. Or at least that's a way to do it if they have a good programmer.

Good Idea.