**PRE-SALE OFFICIAL INFORMATION** OFFER CLOSED!

darknemus

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, there is one other concern. I want to take a train from Dover, NJ to NYC but on Monday the last one leaves at around 1:30. Think the show will be over by then? In most cases you would but with GNR you never know............

this is cool and great and all...but why is it at HTGTH?? shouldnt it be on some kinda official website??

What official website? :)

i was expecting that..but i mean maybe register on ticketmaster, or sanctuary's site... or clear channel..or at the ballroom...or at a place a lil more official than HTGTH

this is cool and great and all...but why is it at HTGTH?? shouldnt it be on some kinda official website??

What official website? :)

i was expecting that..but i mean maybe register on ticketmaster, or sanctuary's site... or clear channel..or at the ballroom...or at a place a lil more official than HTGTH

My understanding is that while HTGTH is not an official site, it IS hosted by Sanctuary. I'm not sure how much deeper the relationship goes.

I hope I get tickets, I was at the philly show and was so upset. But now I have my chance to see the greatest band and frontman in the world rock out

me too. the philly show really dissapointed me. I havent lost faith though, since im foaming out the mouth to get my hands on a pair of the hammerstein tickets

Did anyone get a confirmation email? Does anyone know when the first email will be sent out if none has been sent out already? I just want to make sure i'm on the list

I have not

considering that signing up ends at noon tomorrow..i'd wait a little for that email..

my guess is they will send one to everyone at once